• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv morphine hydrochloride trihydrate?

Poppymojo

Greenlighter
Hey guys, i have one extended release tablet of vendal 60 mg retard - morphine hydrochloride trihydrate tablet, and i’m having pretty bad speed comedown, i wanted to ask - what is the best way to prepare it for iv, should i heat it or not? and what is the difference between morphine hydrochloride trihydrate and morphine sulfate?

Last edited:
Don't get annoyed but I think that it's better to take it rectally because the bioavailability is much higher than oral. Intravenous extended release pills are very dangerous; if it was instant release, it would be worth shooting. I don't think that you want to risk loosing a limb.

Hey guys, i have one extended release tablet of vendal 60 mg retard - morphine hydrochloride trihydrate tablet, and i’m having pretty bad speed comedown, i wanted to ask - what is the best way to prepare it for iv, should i heat it or not? and what is the difference between morphine hydrochloride trihydrate and morphine sulfate?
They say it's bad to shoot ers but it can be done. Best way is to take coating off then chop it up as fine as you can get it. Mine typically looks like small white chunks when cut .Then heat on a spoon until it turns a dark brown do not burn it . Your looking for a brown that's like a toasted marshmallow. That's all done dry no water until you get the desired brown. Then while hot add a shit ton of water and cook that shit over and over until you can suck up 100 units of straight brown ass liquid. Be very careful cause this shit is hot so allow it to cool . Opanas are the very best and morphine's will literally pucker your asshole because of the burning rush.

They say it's bad to shoot ers but it can be done. Best way is to take coating off then chop it up as fine as you can get it. Mine typically looks like small white chunks when cut .Then heat on a spoon until it turns a dark brown do not burn it . Your looking for a brown that's like a toasted marshmallow. That's all done dry no water until you get the desired brown. Then while hot add a shit ton of water and cook that shit over and over until you can suck up 100 units of straight brown ass liquid. Be very careful cause this shit is hot so allow it to cool . Opanas are the very best and morphine's will literally pucker your asshole because of the burning rush.
Common man, wtf!? I know people who used to shot opium when glass syringes were still a thing. Preparing it in some manner over half an hour to end up with all water soluble stuff and inject-able slime and shoot that up. So even opium I.V. can be done, is it sane, no? Shooting er pills prepared in a way you described is as bad, if no worse. If you don’t have micron filters shooting pills is a big NO and with er pills even more so. Er pills must be properly extracted and filtered otherwise it’s extremely dangerous practice, more dangerous than shooting dirty street dope and that should tell you something.