• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Iv meth / cocaine sustainability

Klorox

Greenlighter
I’ve been shooting meth for 15 years and cocaine for 2 years. I like the ability to sleep on Iv meth when I take it before 8 am and cocaine I can do anytime before 9pm with a benzo. Is there a sustainable practice for getting high with also sleeping/maintaining proper mental health (i.e) do either either once a weekend depending on what I can get.) to feel like a normal human being again?

If you've truly been following that "take it before 8 am" rule for 15 years then it seems like you are doing a good job of at least coming down so as to be able to sleep. It shows good self control, too. The coke I'm not so sure. ( 9pm quickly becomes 10pm, becomes ??? with that coke-driven urge to redose) Personally, I think every drug on the planet for me should be taken early in the day so as not to fuck with my sleep. Another thing I'd say, in my very humble inadequate opinion, is that, though benzos work nicely to take the edge off for sleep, they still don't make for good quality sleep. Any drug fucks with your natural sleep patterns, including alcohol. So keep the benzo dose as low as possible. Besides, when you wake up all groggy from benzos the next day, it's awful easy to want to get an energy bump to "feel like a normal human being again" and there is your lousy slippery slope.
But by asking the question, I'm wondering if you are sliding on that slippery slope a bit? You doing ok?

If you've truly been following that "take it before 8 am" rule for 15 years then it seems like you are doing a good job of at least coming down so as to be able to sleep. It shows good self control, too. The coke I'm not so sure. ( 9pm quickly becomes 10pm, becomes ??? with that coke-driven urge to redose) Personally, I think every drug on the planet for me should be taken early in the day so as not to fuck with my sleep. Another thing I'd say, in my very humble inadequate opinion, is that, though benzos work nicely to take the edge off for sleep, they still don't make for good quality sleep. Any drug fucks with your natural sleep patterns, including alcohol. So keep the benzo dose as low as possible. Besides, when you wake up all groggy from benzos the next day, it's awful easy to want to get an energy bump to "feel like a normal human being again" and there is your lousy slippery slope.
But by asking the question, I'm wondering if you are sliding on that slippery slope a bit? You doing ok?
I’ve been trying to be sustainable and healthy post and pre shot and only try to carry around as much as that. But ya I do load myself up with Benzos sometimes so I can go to sleep but maybe taking those is masking the effects so it seems like I can do it again, have the rush, and just put a bandaid on the comedown. It is a slippery slope tho. I’ve had times where I plan to do it in the morning and put my shot in my bedroom and try to sleep but I keep on staring and thinking about at it all night and get no sleep then just usually end up doing it at like 4am. I could leave drugs all of the place and not bat an eye, but when I have a syringe in the house, it becomes another beast for sure

Usually i take a long tequila-vodka-cachaca-anything past 40%- shot. Makes the comedown go away and prepaired to sleep soon