• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV 4MG Hydromorphone - 1 rush every 24? 16MG Didn't even do anything 5 hours later.

tetrahc420

Greenlighter
I prepared

4mg - cold shot - the triangle pills dissolve so well you don't even need a cotton, though I use one and I suggest you always do as well.

got a nice rush. I waited about 4.5 hours and did the other half which was 4mg. I got 0 rush and no feeling. I then did a full 8mg and i felt 0.5 second rush literally and no buzz at all. Is this what hydromorphone is like? I've been on it for 6 years and never had this issue. I took a 6 month brreak. Kept filling my scripts so I'd have a nice supply. But it seems your first shot in 24 hours will be your only rush no madder how high you dose. I even went up to 16mgs (DO NOT DO THIS, THIS IS A WAY TO OD) and I felt as if i took a tylenol. What am I doing wrong? I don't understand.

Okay no rush on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and etc shot... But no nods? No buzz? No nothing? I don't get it. This is a very powerful drug when used IV. Please help me guys with a way to get this medication to work. Yes i like to get high but it's not even doing anything to me unless I wait 24 hours between shots, and even then the after effects are nothing. I could prepare a 16mg shot and get a rush and not even get a nod. I don't want to go back to heroin with how bad of quality it is it my state. Please opiate pros help me out. I've been reading this site for 9 years and I couldn't find my answer so I got out of the lurking area and decided to asking directly to the professionals! Thanks ahead of time.

Okay well I hope I wake up with some help! I'm headed to bed! night folks!

well i just woke up in pain,but withdrawals haven't set in yet. I don't want to waste this stuff. anyone care to reply?

That's dilaudid. It's one of the worst opioids to binge on because it stops having an effect VERY quickly.

Tetrahc420, This has started happening to me too. I have also been trying to find an answer as well, and have come up empty.
It's very strange. I have never had this problem in the 2 years I've been using.

Dilaudid= nice Rush ,0 legs craving next rush that really wont be there unless you wait till the nexy day.
I ended up in ugly shape.
be careful and best of luck

thanks for the advice guys! i can't believe how it just rushes ur head and has no buzz. I don't remember it this way. But I guess im just SOL. and IV oxy is just a waste to and I have no H source that isn't just BS