• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

It started with a cheesy pick up line and now I'm stuck

I kinda forgot about this post... My date was perfect!! I liked it at least and we're going out again this upcoming Wednesday! Which would be on December 9 also I'm in Southern California if your so curious. But yeah Frank and Sons (a collectors show) was a good idea she loved it. Then after we stopped at a bar (not to drink) but to go eat the food and shared a big bread bowl of clam chowder. It was fun. When I drove her home and walked her to her door she hugged me then leaned in to say "I really like you" then kissed me on the cheek and walked in. I feel accomplished. I think that matters but most of your guys' advice really helped!

^ Aww, so cute! Well, congrats. I could tell from the OP that you two were meant for each other. <3

Happy to hear it went well! Good call on passing on the drink. When I was drinking alcoholically, I would drink thinking it would make me confident and funny, but somehow I usually managed to waaaaay overshoot that mark. Glad those days are over.

If you're in Cali, there are soooo many options. Mostly the beach LOL. So gorgeous. Tons of green space I'd take advantage of that. Picnics for sure.
When my partner asked me out, he suggested we go see a movie. I said he should try to think of something more entertaining. We ended up doing mini golf or bowling (I forget which was our first and second date) and then went for a walk after. It was fun.
I'm so glad it worked out :) always love hearing those!

Sick work man.
Sounds like you're a cool person and she's tuned into that shit.
Drinking on first dates is generally a no-no, just because there's the chance you or her gets a little too drunk or tipsy, says some dumb shit or makes the other person uncomfortable and question whether they should continue trying.

Sounds like you did well. Just treat her like an average human being, try to learn more about her and what she likes, and keep just being yourself. Enjoy your exciting new period in life :)

I actually needed this and so far 2 dates gone so far but I blew her off this weekend which kinda made her sad but I got finals. School and a new girlfriend is what I need/want. I needed this new chapter cause it's better than me rampaging on prescription drugs or whoring around.