• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there anyone I can vent to? Maybe give me an outsider view on some things..

An
Lol oh trust me I know that’s why I think we always get back together, I used to be in a rough spot so living with her was a better option but the skies opened up and I’m not forced by my hand. But your right within a week I wouldn’t be hearing “just go!” And to be honest even though I’ll have a lot more on my plate it will be vindicating and borderline intoxicating just knowing she did it to herself. Especially when I don’t gotta pay for anyone’s dinners anymore when I go out but myself if I choose so lol

And you can take care of your Mum, focus your attention on her instead of them and not have her breathing down your neck for it all the time.

You’re a great son btw. Your Mom may have done it tough, but she still got you right x

Nah I’m really not I treated my mom like shit especially in the depths of substance abuse but throughout all that I learned respect for what my mom did for me and you just gave me an epiphany... maybe my higher power put me here so I could see exactly what my mom had to deal with giving her life to help me and my grandmother so it’s not so bad
An

And you can take care of your Mum, focus your attention on her instead of them and not have her breathing down your neck for it all the time.

You’re a great son btw. Your Mom may have done it tough, but she still got you right x

Nah I’m really not I treated my mom like shit especially in the depths of substance abuse but throughout all that I learned respect for what my mom did for me and you just gave me an epiphany... maybe my higher power put me here so I could see exactly what my mom had to deal with giving her life to help me and my grandmother so it’s not so bad

Likely very true.
Kids never appreciate their parents til they grow up though, you aren’t the only one so don’t beat up on yourself for it.

I may have a song I wrote that goes along with this thread today if I can complete it and get it uploaded I’ll link you
Likely very true.
Kids never appreciate their parents til they grow up though, you aren’t the only one so don’t beat up on yourself for it.