• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is taking a Bar 2mgs of Xanax and 20 mg Oxycodone together a bad idea?

Well, it's probably not a good idea. I think opiates are better on their own and it's safer that way.

Yes. No. Maybe.

It depends entirely on your tolerance. I take enough opioids everyday to kill at least one or two people and I’m fine because I am tolerant to that dose. I also take benzos with my opioids sometimes but I know what is a safe dose for my tolerance level. It is dangerous to mix depressants (opioids, alcohol, benzos etc) so if you are going to you should start by reducing your respective doses of each drug by half.

Also I have never found snorting benzos to be effective, much nicer orally ime.

Do you take these drugs regularly?

You should know that the majority of opioid overdoses are caused by a combination of benzos (or another depressant) and opioids rather than opioids alone (this may have changed somewhat since the introduction of extremely potent fentanyl derivatives to the market)

if you don’t know what your doing you should stay away from this

Last edited:
I have a strong tolerance to Oxycodone 40 mgs my first dose a couple times a day, but no so much for Benzos 1.5 mg and I'm muscle relaxing phase, with the lightheadedness. I also choose to smoke a puff or 2 of Cannabis to re-charge my opiate buzz. I believe weed and opiates to be the best in term of synergetic effects. Ass weed alone works more like a stimulant to me. Xanax and weed it seems to block thc the same way that Diazepam blocks amphetamine molecules to the brain.

You don't want to mix Benzos I'm sure someone else will say this but this greatly increases the overdose potential now at the dose you're talking about you probably won't overdose I would think you'll be OK but as a rule of thumb you don't want to do this.

I have a strong tolerance to Oxycodone 40 mgs my first dose a couple times a day, but no so much for Benzos 1.5 mg and I'm muscle relaxing phase, with the lightheadedness. I also choose to smoke a puff or 2 of Cannabis to re-charge my opiate buzz. I believe weed and opiates to be the best in term of synergetic effects. Ass weed alone works more like a stimulant to me. Xanax and weed it seems to block thc the same way that Diazepam blocks amphetamine molecules to the brain.
Well if you have a habit and use oxy daily then you will most likely be fine but it is something to be very careful with regardless.

IME it can be very easy to overdo it with benzos due to the intoxicating effects and memory loss (forgetting you already took some etc). Make sure you don’t have a bottle of benzos lying around - I have awoken many times to find out I took 20 benzos in a amnestic stupor - surprised to have woken up at all