• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Is rehab really necessary?

Sounds like a bunch of positive changes, DoctorMolecule...Glad to hear that your wife and her mom have your back. That's huge.

Good luck, and please keep us in the loop. We're pulling for you, man.
<3
Sim

I think it depends on the person. In my own personal experience, some people I met were super supportive, while others were just in there because they were forced to and were complete downers. Not all rehabs are like that I'm
Sure though! As for me, I thought I was good to go until I came home, thrown back into reality and started using again. I think if I ever went again, I'd move states once leaving.

Sounds like a bunch of positive changes, DoctorMolecule...Glad to hear that your wife and her mom have your back. That's huge.

Good luck, and please keep us in the loop. We're pulling for you, man.
<3
Sim
Yeah I'd love to just sit around and smoke herb all day but I see it as you take what you are given and you give what you can. So I'm mowing lawns and cooking and cleaning for mother in law someday grandma

The only times thus far I have gone to rehab were cuz someone sent me lol.

I almost went in the past couple years by my own volition but backed away. Inpatient would not take me and I decided outpatient would not cure me.

The first time I went to rehab looked like this well just how I got sent.

Someone at a houseparty when I was in maybe eleventh if not late tenth grade (such a daze man) my sister would often throw ratted to someone on the staff that I was smoking angel dust and threatened a guy to leave with a kitchen knife so they tox'd me lol wasn't even doing water (PCP) and that started my first stint in the system