Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is MDA + Black Seed Oil okay?

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
because black seed oil is CYP250-whatever inhibitor

some guy on reddit said he did with no adverse effect

I'm using black seed oil to taper down my kratom dose and am very interested in this as well.
Can you briefly expand on that please? I guess I could google it but first hand info would be greatly appreciated! Im looking to taper my kratom use but have never thought of using black seed oil.

Can you briefly expand on that please? I guess I could google it but first hand info would be greatly appreciated! Im looking to taper my kratom use but have never thought of using black seed oil.

It's not a panacea, but it's good for easing the interminable restlessness that you get if you taper too quickly. I've gotten down from dosing 20-25g 3x/day (averaging about 70g/day) to 14g in the morning and 25g a couple hours before I go to bed. A slow taper (removing around 1g/day from one of my doses) was going fairly well until I cut out my afternoon dose entirely. @negrogesic suggested I try the black seed oil and it turns the restlessness down to the point that I can at least sit still while I wait for my evening dose.

I also find that a couple hours of cycling is also very beneficial in the afternoon when I start feeling uncomfortable. I've slowed my taper to .5g/day or 1g every other day now and am back in more comfortable territory. I still have quite a ways to go to get back to the point of not needing kratom every day, but I'm still at least steadily working towards that goal, even if it's at a slower pace than I had hoped. I dont intend to give up kratom entirely, which makes the process a bit easier in and of itself, but I don't want to be stuck with a 70g/day habit when it is seemingly inevitably controlled. Theres other threads on the topic, and @negrogesic is very knowledgeable on the topic as well.

Feel free to pm me if you have other questions, I'm not sure this is the right place to discuss this in depth lol

It works particularly well for kratom withdrawal due to an overlapping mechanism (calcium channel blockade) as well as MOR tolerance reducing effects. Definitely not a cure all but definitely an indispensable tool.