• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is Marijuana a gateway drug?

My last 5 or so MDMA trips were hell on earth. No other drugs, just the MDMA, not even alcohol or weed.

Huh, I honestly don't know MANY people that had a bad reaction to weed. Maybe 5-10 who said they didn't like it to about a 100+ that did and do.

I don't know maybe it's the different genetics here. Bavaria, farming culture, our ancestors smoked shitloads of weed.

well like I said it’s not politically correct to say so . “You can’t even handle weed?” Usually these people with difficult experiences will take to private forums where they aren’t ridiculed .

Right well everyone is different. Unpleasant MDMA experiences are really uncommon (are you sure it was even MDMA? Lots of fake stuff going around take a look ecstasydata.org website ). Usually people that have negative experiences on legit MDMA are people with serious preceding stimulant histories and /or people on SSRI antidepressants , or people that abuse MDMA and attempt to use it when their serotonin levels are diminished )

Still everyone is different. I’m sure that in some very rare cases people have bad experiences on legit MDMA without any of the preceding factors I cited . This is much more uncommon than negative MJ experiences however

I don’t understand at all why we are arguing at this. Instead of talking about your own marijuana experiences you talked about mine (“you feel fun, relaxed, laughter “) when actually my first experiences were nightmarish . I did not appreciate you making a universal statement about the effects of cannabis when it is quite variable

Here someone on this very thread backed my unpleasant experiences on pot within a few minutes

Last edited:
well like I said it’s not politically correct to say so . “You can’t even handle weed?” Usually these people with difficult experiences will take to private forums where they aren’t ridiculed .

Right well everyone is different. Unpleasant MDMA experiences are really uncommon (are you sure it was even MDMA? Lots of fake stuff going around take a look ecstasydata.org website ). Usually people that have negative experiences on legit MDMA are people with serious preceding stimulant histories and /or people on SSRI antidepressants , or people that abuse MDMA and attempt to use it when their serotonin levels are diminished )

Still everyone is different. I’m sure that in some very rare cases people have bad experiences on legit MDMA without any of the preceding factors I cited . This is much more uncommon than negative MJ experiences than negative MDMA experiences however

I don’t understand at all why we are arguing at this. Instead of talking about your own marijuana experiences you talked about mine (“you feel fun, relaxed, laughter “) when actually my first experiences were nightmarish . I did not appreciate you making a universal statement about the effects of cannabis when it is quite variable

Here someone on this very thread backed my unpleasant experiences on pot within a few minutes
Yeah it was made by my best friend's cousin, so I'm 100% sure everything I got from him was as advertised.

I always took MDMA orally, that was the issue actually, until it severely damage my gastrointestinal tract. I still have stomach issues from this. Can't even take an aspirin without vomitting or having stomach pains that dwarf whatever pain I took the aspirin for. You don't want to be on MDMA while you're having RIDICULOUS pain

O sorry, I never used "you" meaning you as a person, but "you" as in, the person who tries it, and took the usual response as a scenario.

Yeah it was made by my best friend's cousin, so I'm 100% sure everything I got from him was as advertised.

I always took MDMA orally, that was the issue actually, until it severely damage my gastrointestinal tract. I still have stomach issues from this. Can't even take an aspirin without vomitting or having stomach pains that dwarf whatever pain I took the aspirin for.

O sorry, I never used "you" meaning you as a person, but "you" as in, the person who tries it, and took the usual response as a scenario.
My last 5 or so MDMA trips were hell on earth. No other drugs, just the MDMA, not even alcohol or weed.

Huh, I honestly don't know MANY people that had a bad reaction to weed. Maybe 5-10 who said they didn't like it to about a 100+ that did and do.

I don't know maybe it's the different genetics here. Bavaria, farming culture, our ancestors smoked shitloads of weed.

Yeah. I reread my comments, and on my part I will apologize that I made almost universal comments about the effects of MDMA being positive , what I MEANT to say is that they are USUALLY positive (everyone is different for some people they may not be pleasant at all)

For some people , cannabis can be quite pleasant. For others , quite unpleasant. That’s all I’m saying :)

Let’s have peace lol

Take away the weed from the world?

All of us would be on all the fuck drugs we did anyway. That's why it's a "gateway drug" in the eyes of others. They just blame the weed. We'd be in the same boat without it.

IN FACT: statistically we see that in marijuana legal states the overdose threshold for all illicit drugs is so down. That's how my point is objective. Weed stops the world from being consumed by crack, heroin, meth, etc.

Absolutely if your weed dealer also sells other drugs. Which is why I think legalization makes it less of one...
I feel like this would go without saying. And at the same time, whichever type of dealer you end up around as a kid would be the gateway drug. Which makes any drug a possibility. For instance, my gateway drug was ecstasy.

I smoked pot until age 25ish. I started pills and heroin a couple years later. I think you're either the type to use drugs or not.

I smoked pot since 14 off and on then started daily at 20. From 27 to 30 I was off it and on heavy doses of antipsychotics. Against my will. Found pot again at 30 and have been using regularly since then until now. All I ever wanted was weed. Occasionally morphine but I also use psychedelics when I get them coke and K. Weed is a calming influence in my life not a gateway. But it did open me up to turn on to psychedelics.

I’m sick of saying it but where I live almost everyone I know on hard drugs was introduced to them in first year or earlier by scumbag dealers dishing out free pills for the first few times when buying weed off of them
Then bang 💥 you have a benzo habit before you are even old enough to understand why you are getting sick
It’s disgusting and I personally believe the smack problem in Great Britain would be less than half it is if younger people didn’t have to deal with scum dealers when they get curious about a little weed
Any rant over sorry guys but it just makes me angry thinking about the cunts