Serious Is it still toxic psychosis if you realize that it's all probably in your head?

pernikar

Bluelighter
So, if I have extreme paranoia and always thinks everyone is spying on me, but I realize how crazy it is and know that it's just probably in my head, but just can't shake it anyways, would it still be toxic psychosis, or is it more likely connected to my BPD?

I've been on meth daily for about 2 months, but I do sleep and eat regularly.

it simply means that the psychosis hasn't progressed into delusion

and that you need to take a break from the meth, sleep and food will only do so much to help with stim psychosis

Last edited:
Yep, I definitely need a break, no question about that, was just wondering. What probably helps me from going over the edge is always when it gets this bad, I take an antipsychotic and it stops the symptoms for couple of days, I think without that I'd be full on delusional. Anyways, thanks))

So, if I have extreme paranoia and always thinks everyone is spying on me, but I realize how crazy it is and know that it's just probably in my head, but just can't shake it anyways, would it still be toxic psychosis, or is it more likely connected to my BPD?

I've been on meth daily for about 2 months, but I do sleep and eat regularly.i
it's dopamine exhaustion, nothing to worry about if you're not trying to destroy yourself using meth on a daily basis...for a long time.