Is 24 old enough to take human growth (HGH)

jake52

Greenlighter
I'm 24 and am coming off my first real cycle of test/decca/winni. i gained 20 pounds in 3 months with little side effects and it went great. I came into some human growth and was thinking about taking it after my cycle was over. Is 24 too young to take human growth and if its not how long should you wait after stopping anabolics. Please let me know
jy

I'm 24 and am coming off my first real cycle of test/decca/winni. i gained 20 pounds in 3 months with little side effects and it went great. I came into some human growth and was thinking about taking it after my cycle was over. Is 24 too young to take human growth and if its not how long should you wait after stopping anabolics. Please let me know
jy

Running HGH without the presence of high levels of androgens (I.E. Off cycle) is pretty much a waste. Save it for your next cycle.

jy

Depends what you hope to achieve. If you can afford to run it at high doses daily for years on end AND are looking to go professional, then it may be worth it even at your young age. If it's just to help ease into being off cycle, I suggest IGF-1 Long R3 instead.

i don't think, that you are to young, but how many roid cycles have you done?
maybe u can gain enough without it.
which growth-hormone?

I cannot answer your question about the age factor.

HGH usage is unlike regular AAS cycles, also it would cost you a fair amount of money for the good stuff.

Do not jump on it just because your getting it cheap, it could be bunk or cheap and even spurious stuff from Asia.

Ultimately you need to have a good reason for start HGH.

Generally speaking, the younger you are, the more useless HGH will be. Most 'anti-aging' clinics won't even be willing to talk to you about it until you're 30, some say 35. At that point you'll be lucky to get 2iu per day, which is fine for feeling young and helping to stay a little leaner. Sure there are plenty of bodybuilders in their 20's using the stuff, but you've gotta understand they're running at least 4iu a day to see real results, and of course the IFBB pros use god knows how much. People speculate anywhere from 8-12 iu's or more, but when it comes to the pros, most people really have no clue, and if they do, they don't talk about it. Plus given the cost of kits and number of total scammers out there, if you're in your early or mid 20's, you're better off saving that money to build some financial stability towards being able to afford things like this when you're older.

Generally speaking, the younger you are, the more useless HGH will be. Most 'anti-aging' clinics won't even be willing to talk to you about it until you're 30, some say 35. At that point you'll be lucky to get 2iu per day, which is fine for feeling young and helping to stay a little leaner. Sure there are plenty of bodybuilders in their 20's using the stuff, but you've gotta understand they're running at least 4iu a day to see real results, and of course the IFBB pros use god knows how much. People speculate anywhere from 8-12 iu's or more, but when it comes to the pros, most people really have no clue, and if they do, they don't talk about it. Plus given the cost of kits and number of total scammers out there, if you're in your early or mid 20's, you're better off saving that money to build some financial stability towards being able to afford things like this when you're older.

Most high level pros use 10iu a day and more. Maybe 2, 3 times that, who knows who's taking the most?

I see no reason not to run HGH @ 24 - I'd suggest 4-6 IU - make sure you get a name of the gear , and a photo if possible - then we can tell you if it's legit at least. Maximize your HGH w/test - enth , cyp , prop don't matter, the benefits of running both are significant.