Irishgurl in Tampa..

irishgurl

Bluelighter
Hey!
Yep, I came afterall.. Much thanks to all the people who twisted my arm in my last post
smile.gif
Mr. Sticky, my mom read the post, and wanted to email you to say thank you
smile.gif
So, i'm saying it for her.. Thanks, Sticky.. Thanks to everyone else, you made me cry, and realize I needed to come here. I'm still not adjusted and everything, but i'm trying. Maybe once school starts, i'll meet some more people down here. So far, I only met Bluglostix.. (I lost your ext.!! call me?) Wish me luck guys.. Hopefully i'll meet the other FL Bluelighters soon..
plur and all that good stuff
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

I would like to welcome you to Florida!
smile.gif
Trust me, with time, you will get to know a lot of Fla Bluelighters. They are great people, and even though I am still a newbie, I feel like they are family.
If you need anything, feel free to e mail me. The people of Fla are great people and will do anything for you in a heart beat! Take care!
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

Hey Irishgurl,
I'm glad to hear that you are doing fine. As a bluelighter i must agree with what 'brownman' said about bluelighters looking out for each other. I'm 110% sure that the bluelight family down in FL would take more than good care of you. I know that if you were in NYC the crew here would take good care of you and same for the PA crew.
I met some of the PA bluelighters this past weekend and it was amazing. It just seems like bluelighters are the nicest people in this world. And i can't even begin to tell you how glad i am that my friend t-shirt told me about this site. But more so... the people that i met through this site are just the most amazing people.
Well you have my AIM, and always be glad to chat with you.
Best of luck and you can always count on us bluelight people.
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

There are about 100 Boston peeps coming to south Beach the last week in March for the music conference....Meetup??
J

WELCOME!!
I've had the pleasure to have talked to you already via e-mail. Just wanted to say hello and welcome to our great state. I don't know if you're up to it yet, but a bunch of us will be over there this weekend for a little get together. Myself included. Hope to see you there
smile.gif

Contact flower for details
PLUR To all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-chu")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Welcome welcome Irishgurl, it is good to have another amongst the Fl bluelighters and as my fellow bluelighters have already commented on the crew here in florida is large and we are real closely knit, quite a family, that I am proud to be a part of.
Chalice spoke of a meetup in the tampa area this weekend, which is true I will be there and plus quite a few more I hope.....
I will e-mail you with the details.
Anyone else interested, E-mail me and I will get back to you with the details....
Again welcome Irishgirl and hope to be meeting you soon...And trust me once you party with us you will feel right at home.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.........RuRu (aka The Wippit Wizard)
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

What's up Irishgirl? I know you're from MA. I am too, but moved here. I think you were probably even at Bad Boy Bill at Asylum. I was supposed to meet Soulfly there, but never did. He said you're a great girl. So welcome to FL. You're gonna have a great time! There's so many of us to meet too! Well good luck and hope to see you around. E-mail me if you like.

hello
i am sooo glad you came...... welcome
as everyone said there is too be a meet up
next weekend (the after party should be at my brothers) hope to meet you
email ruru or even me and ill fill you in
buh bye and welcome
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

Welcome to lovely Florida...please take notice that it snowed in New England and you are walking around in shorts...isnt that awesome????
A big giant bluelight welcome from Miami, hopefully if you ever get the opportunity to come down here we can show you the town and make you feel right at home...Mi casa e su casa
I think that at some point this semester Im going to have to drive up to Tampa and party with the bluelight crowd up there, you all seem like a lot of fun, and Irishgurl you will be well looked after.
I hope the homesickness is going away somewhat, I spent 3 years away from the US when I was in the Army, so I know exactly how you feel...*Hug* *Big Hug*
anyways, if I can ever be of help feel free to email me at [email protected]
peace
soulwatcher

Hey Irishgurl glad you made it to Tampa. I'm also stuck here in this lovely town. Well I wouldn't really say stuck, but that's how it feels sometimes.
Hey FL Bluelighters. How bout a Tampa meetup on February 18th. There is going to be an awesome event at The Masquerades on 7th Ave. in Ybor that night. Here's the line up.
FIRST CONTACT
Friday February 18, 2000
9PM - 3AM
The Masquerade
1503 E. 7th Ave. Ybor City (Tampa)
Performing Live for the first time in Tampa
SPACEMEN
Featuring a CD release party for DJ X (Funky Breakz vol.2)
The Turntable Talents of DJs:
DJ X
RICK WEST
MALICIOUS MIKE
SUBLIMINAL
DEMO-ONE
MR. MENDEZ
ELEMENT
BAMBOO
TRIXIE
CLRH2O
and
MC CLES ONE
Advance tickets are available at Painted Puppy for $10.
This show is 18+ with proper ID!
Hope to see you there! http://www.paintedpuppy.com for more info
Or call (813) 932-2006
I absolutly love the SpaceMen. The only problem with me planning a meetup, is i don't have a place for everyone to go to afterward. Still live with Mom & Dad.
frown.gif
Only until April though.
smile.gif

I'd really love for everyone to come out to Tampa so that Irishgurl and I can meet everyone. As for a place to go, we all could get a hotel or something afterward.
What do you all think???
------------------
"Stay positive and love your life."
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

Hey everyone
smile.gif

You all are the reason I joined Bluelight. Thanks for being so nice and supportive
smile.gif
I'd love to join the meetup this weekend, but I might have a problem with money.. We'll see I guess.. And, where in Ybor are you gonna meet? How much is it? Age requirement? I'm only 19, afterall.. and Boston clubs are usually 21+... just curious, dont want to get my hopes up if I can't go.. I'm not sure if Bluglostix is going, I know she mentioned Winter Wonderland on the 28th.. I'd love to meet you all though. RuRu, i'll email you to let you know for sure.. k? That thing at Masquerade in Feb, sounds good too.. We have different DJ's up north I think.. since, I've never heard of those people you listed
smile.gif
Oh yeah, Lady.. I did get to see Bad Boy
smile.gif
I missed the meetup too though.. too busy, too early
smile.gif
Anyway..... Keep me posted
plur and all that nice stuff
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

frown.gif

miss you, irish...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**