• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Investigation into the 'Australian Government'

Was just watching that, fuqued up shit. This may interest you: govern Australia by LIES and Deceipt

edit: 25 September, 2012 Tony Abbott has not given up on acquiring Global Hawke drones for surveillance.

Sounds a lot like whats happening with the USA TRAPWIRE (dont click the shorter version, just watch the whole half hour)

Which the unfaithful government denies.

Segment recorded from Australian Television 26th September 2012:
Tracking Trapwire - Facial Recognition - say goodbye to your privacy

Last edited:
I've never been the paranoid, anti-government type because of lack of substantial evidence, but these days there is so much rock solid evidence that suggests the 'Australian Parliament' is nothing more than a shill company owned by the US. It's fucked.

I feel the same way, but we are talking about children, HOWEVER, Cannabis would probably? (most likely) be better than the fucking poison they prescribe like candy these days.

Back on topic:

The federal government has allegedly censored approximately 90 per cent of a secret document outlining its controversial plans to snoop on Australians' web surfing, obtained under freedom of information (FoI) laws, out of fear the document could cause "premature unnecessary debate"

As the government says "If you have nothing to hide, you have no need to worry" (still doesn't give them the right to invade our privacy).
Here's some linkage,

Link - Fairfax Media 2min vid
Channel 7 "The Morning Show"

If you are doing things on the internet you would like to keep private, I highly recommend you download Tor: https://www.torproject.org/ in addition to reading up on this PDF http://www.pdf-archive.com/timer.php?id=28674 to help keep your privacy.

I really dont know what to make of this.. interesting, thats for sure

although I dont think this is appropriate for AusDD, I would love to see spacejunks opinion on this as he's the political wizz around here (TBH, I know next to nothing about politics in general)

If this turns out to be true and the current laws are 'pretend laws' that we as citizens have the right to ignore, it makes the entire 'War on Drugs' 100% illegal.

This isn't really AusDD material. I am going to shoot it over to Aus Social and see if its cool for the discussion to continue there. :)

Is the Australian Government as we see it today, actually part of the government at all, or is it a private company working for it's own means?
what's the difference?
i must admit i didn't have the patience/time to watch the whole video, but i've heard similar sorts of claims before.
honestly, i think it all comes down to this;
Try that one in a court of law
if it is a strong enough argument to fight legally - then fight it. if it is not bound by legal principles, then it falls into the murky world of conspiracy theory (to me, at least).

lots of things are illegitimate - the iraq war, for example.
the fact is though, that the reality of the situation is that nobody was able to stop it. not lawyers, not millions of people on the streets - not even elections of the governments involved in the invasion (bush, blair and howard were all happily re-elected post 2003).
it pays to think about these things pragmatically.
no, i don't think it means citizens are able to ignore laws because they are somehow invalid. try telling that to a magistrate - or better yet - a police officer.

australia is not free of top-down corruption, but that is cold comfort for the people that get fucked over by the system.
is that fair? probably not.
is that the way things are? you bet.
personally i think there are better things to get fired up about.

what's the difference?
i must admit i didn't have the patience/time to watch the whole video, but i've heard similar sorts of claims before.

http://www.truth-now.net/ Here's his website outlining the facts behind the video.

honestly, i think it all comes down to this;

if it is a strong enough argument to fight legally - then fight it. if it is not bound by legal principles, then it falls into the murky world of conspiracy theory (to me, at least).

According to all legal documentation (and I have looked into this) The Government of Australia and the Parliament of Australia are not part of the government/parliament of the Commonwealth under our constitution. They even use different emblems. We are not an independent country (as much as we want to be) and the Government of Australia is a registered COMPANY based in Washington DC.

no, i don't think it means citizens are able to ignore laws because they are somehow invalid. try telling that to a magistrate - or better yet - a police officer.

"A pretend law made in excess of power is not and has never has been a law at all. Anybody in the country is entitled to ignore it." - Chief Justice Latham.

The fact that the Government of Australia is not valid under our constitution leads one to believe that they are unlawfully imitating the Government of the Commonwealth, thereby making all their laws passed, a law made in excess of power.

The video follows the story of a man who challenged the Department of Customs (and other departments under the Government Of Australia) to prove that they are lawful and part of the Government of the Commonwealth. However they chose to ignore the request and instead waived all import taxes, GST and fines.

see, i haven't watched the doco so i can't specifically comment either way on the points you are making.

but these internet activist/conspiracy sites with "truth" in their names really get my critical hackles up.
the nature of 'truth' is so fluid as to be meaningless IMO. especially politically.

to demand truth ("truth now"!) seems like manipulation (of the viewer) to me. i'm not saying it is...but it's just the way it seems.

it seems like the use of symbolism is really big amongst these sites/groups/agendas.
so the commonwealth changed their emblem?

i don't see why this is evidence of anything, really. we have gone from being a british colonial nation to a major component (strategically, economically) of US imperialist agendas. i can't see anyone really denying this, unless it is in their interests to deny the reality of the situation - ie politicians.
the 'commonwealth' is an antiquated part of our history. we are still part of "the commonwealth", our governor general still (officially) answers to the queen of england - but it is also the case that our politicians report to the US ambassador and state department. wikileaks made this clear with the leaked diplomatic cables. if we are part of a colonial structure, it is a globalist american corporate one.

all these sites proclaiming or demanding truth seem to have a common thread of being self-published, not open to criticism and usually pushing some kind of agenda behind all of the gimmick-arguments.

i'm referring here to the net doco 'expendable' i watched recently and all of those "911 truth" things that have been around for years.
full of emotive language and a whole raft of dodgy methods of selling their point.
i should really sit down and watch this thing if i am to actually critique it, but there are a bunch of red flags that make me think "here we go again".
if it looks like amateurish propaganda, and sounds like amateurish propaganda...i draw my own conclusions, i guess.

"Whether income tax, carbon tax, drivers licence or marriage license, liquor legislation or car registration - not forgetting GST... Dire threats & penalties loom should one dare step out of line..." - from the aforementioned website.
i dunno - those are all buzz words for a particular australian political viewpoint. things that certain people get pissed off about. i don't get irate about any of them, so you're going to have a hard time convincing me based on those particular bureaucratic examples. there are lots of people that froth at the mouth at the mere mention of these kinds of things though...like shooting fish in a barrel.

because i'm not anti tax (specifically pro-carbon pricing) i'm not sucked in by it. mock outrage is a really popular vehicle for getting your point across in australian political discourse these days, but like i said - it gets my bullshit metre ticking over like nothing else.
the guy thinks he should get answers from public servants about the legitimacy of the federal government? i'd say he's coming at it from a very strange angle, and has obviously never worked in the public service or for any government associated body.
"no answers" does not mean that you've cracked the code - it more likely means the people you've addressed the question to think you're crazy. it's this kind of sensationalism that reveals the credibility of these sorts of documentaries.

of course the government is registered as a corporation and the national emblem is trademarked. this prevents people from legally using that name/emblem.
i get the impression that the guy pushing this and his supporters may well have no idea about constitutional law...

as for this;
However they chose to ignore the request and instead waived all import taxes, GST and fines.
this is what is said on the youtube page, when someone asks him what happened to the car;
It's still being held as surety for the payment of unsubstantiated Acts, namely Luxury Car Tax and GST. I continue to invoice "Customs" with a waiver on each invoice should they be able to demonstrate they are a Department of the de jure Government of the Commonwealth of Australia and that their Acts are lawful... It's being escalated slowly to higher authorities... with the assistance of public awareness - thank you and all for your support.
so, no - he attempted to waiver the taxes and import duties, and they're still holding the car. so...he hasn't won. he's just refusing to pay his Luxury Car Tax hehe.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that a lot of these shoddy documentaries are misleading as hell - and while i shouldn't judge something on its production values, i'm talking about the language used and the rhetorical devices employed. it's really easy to say "[x] happened, so therefore [y]" and this seems to be the whole deal with all of these "truth" campaigns.
it's the same reason i can't watch today tonight or ACA. when i get a chance to watch this, i'll report back...

as arrogant as it may seem, i don't think you actually have to watch this dross to call bullshit on it. i watched the trailer, read a few youtube comments.

he might've hit on fertile ground with the "government is illegitimate" stance (from the members of the australian community that don't understand how a minority government or a hung parliament work - lots of youtube commenters seem to fall under this category) but he seems like a free market, "small government", anti-tax, shit stirring businessman to me.
don't get me wrong - i consider australia to be stolen land....but for entirely different reasons to this fella, i assume.