• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Invader Zim

Venrak

Bluelight Crew
After looking around for a while I couldn't find an Invader Zim appreciation thread anywhere which caught me by surprise because even if it aired in a timeslot geared towards young children it definitely has a niche audience of adults.

A short alien bent on conquering Earth poses as a human, and only one paranoid child knows his secret. Warning: Piggies may be involved in resulting insanity.

Creator: Jhonen Vasquez

Actors: Andy Berman, Richard Steven Horvitz and Rosearik Rikki Simons

Invader Zimm most definitely has a bit of a cult following. It's a show I think both children and adults would enjoy as there isn't much "adult-only humor" but the humor isn't only geared towards children.

tl;dr Watch this show.

Fellow Invader Zim fan here.

I have to say, it's actually one of the better cartoons out there. I don't really like how overrated Gir is (Come on, Dib's MUCH better xD) to the point where I just automatically ignore him, and as for Gaz...ick. But anyone who's reading this needs to watch it. o3o

Last edited:
this jhonen for kids show was alright, fits with his style minus his superb sense of comedic horror found in both Johnny and Squee. what i saw of this show i liked a bit, but it missed me as a target audience.

i think the cartooncartoon shows on cartoon network hit the mixed adult/child audiences better with stuff like dexter, PpG and samurai jack. i loved these shows.

i used to love this shit when it was originally on. i should watch some episodes online