Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Intravenous Wellbutrin - personal experiences

StankTank

Greenlighter
Ok so I read an article online about a new trend in Toronto and other communities about the injection of Wellbutrin. This sparked my curiosity and I began to research. Drug is referred to as poor mans cocaine. Huge fan of injection but never anything like this. Not usually a guinea pig but what the hell:

12:15pm Crushing of 2 150mg bupropion do tablets
12:17pm: prepared in the usual manner as other drugs ( add water, heat, cotton filter, draw up)
12:18pm. Moderate head rush and taste in mouth accompanied by lips going numb for about 45 seconds.
12:19pm A very nice rush with increased heart rate
12:20pm Very euphoric with increased energy and stimulated mind with lots of ideas..hands shaky
12:25 Embark on a huge cleaning of the house and yard
1:00pm still buzzed and very energetic

overall the high was pretty good. compare it to a cross between cocaine and adderall without any paranoia or sweating. Would not recommend more than once in a blue moon due to all the fillers in the meds and high rate of addiction. Found wanting more and more.

Open to input/ experiences

please se be very careful if attempted. Try one pill and see its effects. Please remember everyone reacts to antidepressants differently.

Last edited:
Update: have done it maybe 4 times. Warning it is highly addictive. I found myself wanting more and more. Also there seems to be a saturation like cocaine where you never get as high as the first go. The high gets shorter and shorter as well. I am also noticing light bruising and little red dots(possible broken blood vessels. this shit is dangerous. Def not something that should be done everyday.the fillers in the meds are terrible for the veins.

I took way too much Wellbutrin by mouth trying to get high and ended up having an embarrassing and potentially dangerous seizure in public. I didn't get the least bit high, either. I hate Wellbutrin now and would never dream of IVing that garbage.

I have a love/hate relationship with that drug. I respond differently to epi … took it for sometime. Never thought of snorting it but I probably would have then. That drug and strattera actually put me out.

Im glad some people get good results from this stuff, be it a "high" or anti-depressant properties and even help quitting smoking. Good for yall. This shit makes me feel panicy . I can't do it. Watch out for those fillers and binders bud! .
I know you said "not every day" but can you do that? I'm an all or nothing addict. I can't use once in a while. I hope that's not the case with you.

When i first got prescribed this. I took one pill by mouth. I felt energetic, felt like i was tweaking; no hunger, on edge, jitters, felt like super meth. I forgot it makes you stop smoking, i smoked a cig and got the most bitter taste in my mouth made me gag. Like you i did a shitload of yard work and cleaned well cleaned isnt the word i would use more like detailed my room. After two days the meth like effects went away then it was just a normal antidepressant which i stopped taking cuz it was prescribed for adhd.