View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Intravenous 2C-C use - bioassayed

Survived Abortion

Bluelighter
I thought I'd throw this out there into the swirl of PD madness, because someone is going to attempt this at some point.

Now, I don't claim to be the first to IV this stuff - I really have no idea, but I don't see any mention of it on Bluelight, or anywhere else. In the name of harm reduction and education I thought it would be a good idea to give the lowdown about this.

Preamble: I have been IV'ing 2c-c on and off since I acquired the material over a month ago, not too many times due to the following events. Snorting this compound is just too painful for my wretched sinuses, and eating it is next to useless, unless you want to pay $$$ for one good trip.

Summary: This stuff is an extremely heavy load on the heart, whilst injecting. Moreover, the pain and damage it causes to the vascular system is something unparalelled by anything I have seen or experienced. I have been barrelling it in one, and it feels like you die and your heart is about to explode etc. If IV'ing this material, please take it slowly so that you can titrate your dose, breathe deeply whilst injecting to feed the heart with oxygen. It can be a real shock to the system.

So, I decided an oral dose IV'd would be fine for me, since I seem to have a mega-tolerance to phenethylamine psychedelics. First time out: backloaded a 2ml syringe with an eyeballed amount of this fine, slippery-chalky powder, anywhere between 30-60mg. Preped syringe with 25G needle and drew up sterile water, to 2ml. Dissolves dead easy.

Into the old-faithful crook of the arm vein, I barrelled it in one without thinking of the consequenses. Well let me say this: 2c-c is extremely nasty on your veins, but more importantly is outrageously strenuous on the heart. As soon as I'd slammed it, I had that 'hic' - caught in the throat sensation like DMT and my heart literally packed up for what seemed like ages. And then, I was alive, and the ceiling full of all those crazy dancing mandalas in RGB and rainbow colours, feling the need to both simultaneously vomit and lay back and stare in wonderment.
However, my raging vein was so apparent - like a volcano in the middle of my arm it was both hilarious and excrutiating at the same time. I could smell and taste the 2c-c, and while listening to Greenskepers Polo Club just kept massaging that raging vein, each time producing a huge wave of psychedelia, unique to 2c-c. Way too recreational to get anything spiritual or meaningful from, just an eyecandy and body-wave sensorium, and an internal love and hate dichotomy related to both the mescaline-like state of synaethesia and the needle, that raging vein.

I honestly feel that if I had eyballed a bigger dose, I could easily have gone into cardiac arrest right there. (From then on I used it once or twice more into other veins, which have just died a death. The pain goes right up and down the arm, and stays through to the next day.)

My drug-scrounging 'friend' came around a few days ago and we went on an unplanned psychedelic bender, starting out with 2c-e. He wouldn't go home, and was fascinated by this 2c-c, and so snorted some, and liked it. He saw me use it IV style and wanted to try it, so I helped him do it (with advice to the contrary). His first one, again, he slammed it - a dose of around 30mg. He told me he thought he died and then came back to life, and his universe was just a feedback of his own voice, thoughts, everything, until reality came back into phase. After that, he reports that it was insane Buddhas dancing around my head, ~Buddhas everywhere, DMT eyes, mandalas warping, shifting, all so fast he was going nuts. After caming down he got his breath and ejoyed the trip, but became savagely hooked on injecting this shit for the next few days, and we were both doing it with 2c-c mixed with 2c-e. Although he wanted to keep using it, after the hit he would sit back and look miserable. It was really weird, like he was stuck in some kind of psychedelic-crack binge.

This post is a warning to not get in the habit of IV'ing large amounts of 2c-c. It is not really my drug anyway, but it has been a slap upside the head from nature, telling me which kind of coridoors of psychedelic exploration I should be staying away from, and respecting my body which Goddess Sophia so wonderfully looks after.

Love and the light to everybody. <3
SA

There was another member active recently Oxymorphone who was IVing 2C-C. He really seemed to enjoy it and did not mention any problems with it hurting his vascular system although his doses may not have been as big as yours. 60mg IV sounds like a shit load to me. Be careful man it doesn't sound like something you should do too often.

I had put off IVing this one cos it just felt like a Bad Idea to me. Gives me strong whiffs of being corrosive as hell and surely at least as hard on the ticker as other IV 2Cs. The above account fits my preconceived notions pretty much perfectly - fun but ultimately not such a hot idea for any kinda regular use. 30-60mg IV also seems like a monster dose. The previous IV poster was talking of significantly lower doses bringing no obvious problems but at 30-60...

Look after yourself, SA. Those veins don't come back so maybe save 'em for something better suited. Must admit I'm still tempted to give it a whirl though 8)