View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Interesting question... 5 year old MDA?

SPDemon420

Bluelighter
Soooo... I was caffeine cleaning today... and randomly found a bag full of 3g MDA, 1g 6-APB and 80mg 5-apb... I randomly hid it from myself during an etizolam blackout almost 6 years ago. So needless to say, I did the job well..

It was kept in a light blocking thick sealed pouch. Is this shit still good? I was immensely pissed when I lost it, cut to now and I havent rolled in 4 years. Would be nice if it was still legit. lol

As long as it was kept away from heat/light/air/moisture - you're good to go.

heat is the only thing Im worried about. all the rest im sure the bag covered. The APB is still completely powdery, and from what I remember it tended to clump up alot if it got even slightly moist. I know the 5 definitely did.

to be completely honest.. im not sure why I asked this, knowing exactly what I was going to do anyway... which was weigh out 120mg about 20 seconds after posting. Its 9:50am and today should be interesting.

You can't tell anything by looking at it but fortunately these kinds of substances are quite stable even with some hot weather type heat (maybe not the 'I found it in my oven after a year' type heat).

The ecstasy forum deals with empathogens like all of these nowadays.

It'll be fine. I've never read of anyone having issues with MD degrading. In EADD I believe a member recently consumed a Snowball pill and judging by their posts it worked great.

What's with all the lucky fucks finding drugs.

Praise me drug gods.

Yeah it should still be good.

The best way to find out if it's still good is to DO SOME!!!
Hell, you can wonder 'til your blue in the face, but if you really want to know...:)

What's with all the lucky fucks finding drugs.

Praise me drug gods.

Yeah it should still be good.

Clearly you should either stash much more drugs in various places, or get absolutely shitfaced more often and forget where you put everything..

The best way to find out if it's still good is to DO SOME!!!
Hell, you can wonder 'til your blue in the face, but if you really want to know...:)

It's fair to want to expect and plan, good reasons for that... sure let go every once in a while but still.