• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Intense rush - what's in this stuff?

LotusExige

Bluelighter
I've been using IV #4 heroin for about 6 months now, before that I'd use hydromorphone (dilaudid) in the same manner. Lost my insurance so can't get my script for hydro (long term chronic pain patient). Tried heroin as it's far cheaper and I can use less to keep withdrawals away. I've been sourcing my gear online and have gotten a good deal of very high quality stuff. I tried a new vendor last week and finally had a very scary moment. Made a shot of about medium strength to me (in terms of amount of powder, I'd say it was less than 1/10G) and gave it a go. At about the halfway point the needle slipped so I had to pull it out to try again. Initially I was pissed but a few seconds later was very happy it slipped out.

All of a sudden an extremely strong wave came over me with the waah-waah-waah in my head. Over about 10-15 seconds it got stronger and stronger to the point that I had to sit there trying to remain as calm as possible while also focusing on my breathing, mainly to be sure nothing stopped. Grabbed my phone and typed in 911 just in case I had to hit send. After things peaked at 30 seconds in it slowly started to subside over about a 5 minute period at the end of which I just felt funky. 2 hours later I was essentially back to normal, meaning feeling like I would 2 hours after a shot of #4.

I brought this up to my dealer who said he'd gotten 2 other reports and his source had as well, with one commenting he didn't think it was even heroin. I later smelled the mix (but didn't use it, just smelled) and tasted a bit of the power and it certainly tasted/smelled like heroin. I've tried fent in the past and while it was also extremely strong it was very different than this, far more pleasant.

So my unanswerable question here is anyone have any idea WTF this stuff is or is cut with? Heroin is the only drug I've ever done, well other than weed. I'd appreciate any thoughts you guys have.

~L

Only drug other than weed and hydromorphone you mean?

Drug ID's aren't allowed. If you've got any doubt as to whats in your dope, toss it. That won't happen, so be careful. Titrate, titrate, titrate

Drug ID's aren't allowed

Oh crap, I'm very sorry, didn't mean to break any rules. And no, I won't touch it again as I've already pitched it, have plenty of stuff that I know what it is. Was just more curious than anything as it what it could be.

Again my apologies.

~L

there are quite a few fentanyl analogues coming out that have effects similar to what you stated.

Drug IDs really can't be done online. I would have saved a sample of the substance and sent it to someone that could analyze it just so you know for certain what it is you put in your body. Thank god the needle slipped out right?

A tip when getting potent drugs for the first time. Sniff a regular size dose. You have more opportunity to administer naloxone or call 911 in case an emergency does happen. I quit heroin over a year ago, and I am glad. All this talk of ODs because people are putting fentanyl to stretch it is terrifying to me. At my regular dose I would be dead now if I even got one hot dose.8(

All very good advice manboychef. I've been thinking about buying some naloxone but haven't seen that on any DNMs yet. Obviously I don't want to call 911 as clearly everything would blow up and I'd be in pretty big trouble but then again that's far better than death right? And yes, thank god the needle slipped, I really don't want to think of what would have happened. Hard to say how close to the edge I was, I know it was very unpleasant given I wasn't expecting the reaction I had. One previous time a vendor listed some #4 but really sent Fent powder to everyone which put 2 in the hospital, one in ICU for over a week (according to the reviews). When I tried it I did a very small amount at first to test and while it had a big rush it didn't compare to the stuff I just had. About 5 minutes after that hit I puked my brains out, which has happened once before when I over did it. With this new stuff no puking (which might have actually made me feel better/safer). The strength and intensity of whatever this new stuff was because majorly fucking scary. It's a bummer as I'd planned how much I had so I wouldn't go into any withdrawals but as I had to flush it I'm now out so will so be pretty damn sick. I hate this fucking roller coaster of opiates, unfortunately for me when I stop my chronic pain comes raging back giving me little ability to stop. I only starting #4 as it's far cheaper than dilaudid and lasts so much longer that I can use far less and keep withdrawal away just fine.

Again sorry for breaking the rules/etiquette, not at all my intention....

No opiate I ever did gives that wah-wah-wah sound in your head. Cocaine does, and way back when I did nitrous balloon it did too. Maybe some genius gave you coke instead or some mixture. Lol if I were you I'd buy an over the counter drug test and see if anything you didn't do pops up. Other than testing the substance that's about the only way to know what you took!!

Are there tests for the substance itself or for my urine/etc? Where do you get such a thing?

I just mean take a urine drug test like you buy in a pharmacy. They sell up to 12 substance ones. I will tell you though that there aren't any quick pee in a cup ones for fentanyl (boy did I take advantage of that years ago on parole)

I just said that cause if you don't have the actual substance to have tested, you can do a urine screen and see what pops up--if it's a common drug like coke you would know. Unfortunately it its some RC type thing you would only know that by substance testing or a lab urine test.

EDiT: I just noticed you're in Germany. I am in the U.S., so I don't know if they sell urine tests in your pharmacies, but here you can just buy them at a pharmacy or even a WalMart! Over the counter too, not in the actual part you get prescriptions