• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Inmates are being given a powerful psychedelic in an effort to expand their conscious

but what about when they get out? even if they never get out, wouldn't the world be a better place if some of those people really realized what they have done to other people (and ultimately to themselves)? wouldn't it be also great if crime and violence inside the prison might go down because of things like this?

priest and david, I think you are being extremely cynical, and the statement of "let them rot in hell" is helping noone.

priest and david, I think you are being extremely cynical, and the statement of "let them rot in hell" is helping noone.
If only there were enough reliable and dedicated as such to ensure that killers did indeed rot in hell! Unless you have been touched by evil than seriously, don't fucking comment, when you know that EVERYONE is equally capable of inhumane desperation than comment. Evil has been tolerated too long, I personally have no qualms of fighting fire with fire, I wish I was young and naive enough to think otherwise EDIT To think a penny, seriously a FUCKING penny!, was going twords LSD or ANY godamned psychoactive (other than shitty psych meds) substances, that was then ingested by godamned killers, I would become a tax cheat! Seriously the day I hear my tax dollars are going to worthless scrum.... I will go off grid!!!!! Because Fuck THAT!

and "fighting fire with fire" works that well apparantly...?
Yes because despite my rhetoric, if laws were not in place I would have no qualms killing those convicted of such misery If every murderer dropped dead....in perpetuity, we would be better as a species!

Yes because despite my rhetoric, if laws were not in place I would have no qualms killing those convicted of such misery
Which creates a feedback loop So that is why we as a species need to snuff out evil which creates its own feedback loop So really I guess unless you are comfortable being eaten alive..... kill the killers

Hate to bring the bad news, but you're already giving your tax dollars to them.
Can you link a story that has proof that US tax money is being spent on pleasurable drugs vs. psych drugs in 2016? Are they giving LSD or any worthwhile compound/synthetic to cause any "breakthrough, etc."? Give them lithium, give them anything to survive to SUFFER and LIVE! Seriously fuck TRUE criminals, I don;t want real criminals among regular folks to infect. I'm not talking about the unfortunates (drugwar) that have to come in contact with TRUE criminals. but KILLERS, THIEVES, INHUMAN @#$%^&*(), that have no business breathing let alone being able to escape their headspace! True criminals are criminals! Seriously if you think any substance is capable of changing that evil, than you are naive. Experience evil, than judge. I have been to a real jail due to drug bullshit, it is people that get locked up for the wrong reasons that are the biggest harm to society. Because people who had no business being locked up in the first place can cry and write books, blah blah blah, jail becomes a goddamned hotel. FUCK CRIMINALS! I was born in America and hope that one day prisons reflect the sentiment of soviet russia, the only scum that prospered from that system only survived due to tolerance of weak stomachs, if there were no weak stomachs than society would be nicer as a whole. I want true criminlas to live forever! Seriously whatever I can do to prolong their lives, I want my money going to.......to insure their HELL! But actual decent drugs........FUCK NO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Matter fact........ As long as the people can vote on a set and setting, lmfao...... I'm cool with my tax dollars gong to LSD, only so long as we the tax payers can purge our sadism on the set and setting of said LSD experiments on true shitbreed prisoners. Only if you were a true innocent in the US criminal justice system can you relate to my views. Sure some asshole you know is in jail and boo hoo....so was I at some point, guess where I'm not right now? But if they died and weren't released than society as whole could truly prosper. 1 in 100, maybe not but I'll take 99 dead criminals over 1 psycho let loose on us because of our naivety.

Last edited:
He seems to have strong opinions on this matter.

The kind of opinions that'll serve him well if he ever finds himself in a lynch mob :)

exactly.

and locking them in a room, naked, with only a straw in the wall to suck food from isn't the most conductive "therapy session" either. they've tried lots of fucked up things back then with psychedelics. many scientists tried to replicate promising results from other studies, but they didn't realize that the substance isn't the cure, it's just the tool that makes a therapeutic experience possible. doubling the dose and restraining the patient on a bed does not give the same results as doing a guided therapy session, quite the opposite.

This.

How would any of us react in that environment? 11 guys crowded into a room sucking their food and drink through straws in the wall....wtf

I don't see how a comparison can even be drawn....psychopaths being tortured essentially - prisoners in nature. I just really think that was kinda ridiculous because of how extreme the conditions of that study were....and that they were all psychopaths