View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Injecting 3-MEO-PCP ?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I hate the burn when I sniff it. Could I simply inject it like ketamine? In my muscles? Will the experience be different? And do I melt it like you would do with heroin first?

Hi, Bluelight! Been a while :D

Aeon Psyche - The answer to your question depends on the quality of the batch of 3-MeO-PCP that you have. When I was into this compound back in 2015/2016, I found the dose range to be all over the place depending on the batch, and the effects to be so varied that I stopped enjoying it - although the compulsion to re-dose and use it kept me on it for the better part of 6 months. During this time, when I had a pretty hefty tolerance to it, I chose to try IV'ing it a few different times in different doses just to see if it changed the experience at all or if it made some aspect of the 3-MeO-PCP stand out more than with other ROA's. It was definitely a bit different, slower than expected to come up and fully hit - but still lingering and quite fucking intense and disassociating.

I understand that you are interested in trying it IM - while I never tried that ROA with this compound and overall don't really care for it, I can give you the info you need to stay safe and hopefully find the buzz or experience you're looking for. For any kind of IM injection - you should be sure to invest in a stock of "Wheel Filters" which I would imagine can be purchased fairly easy online with some research. IM injections are more likely to cause you a hassle if the shot is not properly prepared and as sterile and filtered as humanly possible, mainly because IV shots - while much more dangerous - have the benefit of our blood having pretty top notch cleaning/filtering capabilities on it's own, although if you can afford wheel filters - You SHOULD use them whenever using a Needle. Your muscles are more prone to suffer an infection if you don't take caution, so be aware and be careful/stay safe.

As for prepping your shot - The 3-MeO-PCP I had and tried IV were from at least 2-3 different batches, all of them required NO HEAT to dissolve into the water creating a ready to inject solution. Most of it dissolved as soon as it hit the small amount of water I used, the rest dissolved with minimal stirring/agitation. Whether or not it would be a good idea to heat it if it does NOT dissolve is something I thought about quite a bit for my safety and self before trying it for the first time. I personally would NOT recommend heating it at all, as I would imagine there could be some potential with heat to bring out some of the nastier combustible parts of 3-MeO-PCP-I used to smoke blunts with this compound inside of them with my Weed, and the taste was something I can only describe as being like eating a Magic Marker combined with what I would imagine Death to taste like. It was hard to enjoy smoking after awhile because of the taste, and it was strong enough to cover up most of the Skunk flavor of some quality homegrown trees.

I used a 1CC (100 Unit)/31 Gauge Short Needle point for injection (which to me is the most versatile sized point while still being nice and small). The doses of 3-MeO-PCP I injected were 5mg (first) 8mg (second) 11mg (third) 15mg (fourth) 20mg (lastly, but only one time - the experience was not fun and damn near fully Anesthetic VERY quickly at this dose - I could barely move for a couple of hours due to lack of muscle coordination). I generally mixed the compound in with 10 Units of Water, 15 Units at the most. It seemed highly soluble in even cold water. MAKE SURE that You have an accurate to 1MG SCALE if you are planning on Injecting this compound - even IM. The difference in a few mg's can be quite substantial as I learned between 15mg (which was pretty interesting but not too much) and 20mg (where I was made of Jello and actually ended up doing a bump of speed from a friend when they stopped by to bring myself back to the Human Realm, and so I could talk in understandable sentences again). Also - I highly recommend having a trip sitter if possible for this one, it can be very unpredictable. If You have the Scales, Fresh Points, Wheel Filters, and the Will to travel to bizarre and absurd states of consciousness - Have Fun and Be Safe. If You lack one of the previous tools mentioned, I would wait until you have them all - or proceed with EXTREME caution. Any form of Injection of ANY PCP/PCE Analogue is NO JOKE and not for the faint of heart.

The effects are considerably more on the Disassociating end of the spectrum, you lose a good bit of the initial (almost) Cocaine like buzz from sniffing a small bump and generally take a Disco Ship past that phase of the compound into deeper waters. If things get too intense or your thoughts become too abstract or wild - A small dose of a Benzodiazepine will even you out and bring you back to reality a bit - a 10mg Diazepam (Valium) or 1mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) is usually enough to get you less anxious without aborting the Trippy Vibes and Visuals all together. Be Safe Aeon Psyche - Arylcyclohexylamines don't fuck around when you put them in a Needle, they hit heavy with a different feel than all other ROA's - 3-MeO-PCP was always more on the drunken/sloppy/stumbling/lacking mobility end of the spectrum when Injected. 5mgs was the only dose that I still got some of the Speedier Mental and Physical aspects, which were what I preferred along with the visuals. You can do combined ROA's like an IM shot, then sniff a 5-10mg bump after you let the shot fully kick in and know where you're at - It will add a bit of mental speediness/focus/sharpness back into the trip. 3-MeO is such a potent compound mg for mg, that you will still get and be able to notice the difference in the 2 ROA's. I preferred the combo, it's a more balanced buzz.

With IV administration, there was No Rush - which I was thankful for as I was into Needles at the time and a good Rush was always bad news for my veins until I got bored with whatever compound was giving it. It comes on slow - even IV, I wouldn't notice anything for a solid 60-90 seconds, I'd already have my gear cleaned up and be laying in bed prepping for the ride. When it started to come on it had a very Chilly/Cold sensation to it, nothing like a rush - but you could tell that it had been administered IV. I would imagine IM would take the standard 10-15 Minutes to fully kick in, but that's just an estimate. It can hit pretty fucking hard when it kicks in depending on dose. I'd sit down and stay seated until it kicks in. Walking or even just Standing can become very complicated concepts.

I remember the main effects lasting about 4-6 Hours depending on which batch I used. It was a strange space to be in, especially above 10mgs. It will humble even the biggest Disco Hard Head in the proper dose. The time I did 20mgs - once I gained some coordination after an hour or two and some speed to even out the dissociative effects and the lack of coordination, I still had a hard time speaking well enough to be able to get my point across. At one point I was walking around my Kitchen naming the objects that I was looking at out loud just to see where my speech capabilities were at as time progressed. I remember saying "Trash Can" and "Stove" multiple times to myself and those being the extent of comprehensible verbal terms I could udder at that point. I remember the main visual effects being some static color patterns on the walls and floor at times, but it was more about Size and Distance Distortion from what I remember. I looked over my Shoulder at one point with my arm hanging off my bed as I was laying down - it looked like my Arm was extremely long and felt like the floor was a considerable distance away, other objects around the room looked more petite or quite larger than normal. It was kind of like a really intense and fucky episode of Ren And Stimpy. Interesting at the time - but I would have no desire to do it again. Especially these days where I'm in a much more positive and content mental state, I'm not a fan of getting out the points anymore unless it's for a very very special occasion. I would definitely consider it if I ran across some MXE.

Outside of that - If You don't NEED to Inject, Don't Start. It's an Addiction in and of itself. Very Ritualistic.

I wanted to throw in one of my favorite quotes from "Get A Jar" by Tame One - a song about smoking PCP/Sherm/Dust. It will always make me laugh as I've experienced everything in these 4 lines at one time or another...

The Leak Leak will have You Geek Geeked...Talking to Furniture
Freaking out, like you think your Best Peeps is trying to Murder ya
It's a Thin Line between First Time and the Fiend
I've seen People trying to Walk it Off and Fall Clean
On Angel Dust it'll have you fucked up Everyday All Day
From Nicotine to Phencylclidine, Backyard Boogie to Dro'
Since the 80's... Fuck a Motherfucking Just Say No!!

Hope that helps you decide if you want to switch from Intranasal to IM. Have Fun. Stay Safe. The Lyrics from the last verse of that track are a bit out of order - but I wanted you to get the idea of how serious of a compound anything related to PCP is. This compound put me in fucking Check - I haven't had any desire to touch it since. I find 3-MeO-PCE to be WAY more interesting. And I would NEVER consider Injecting that Wild Ass Compound - it's enough of a trip no matter what!

I prefer ketamine types over pcp types a lot more but I have some legal issues that won't easily let me buy anything online (yes, i feel horrible :s) and i already take 4 to 8, 12mg bromazepam a day so for benzos along with, i wouldn't be concerned :/ thanks for all the information. Maybe i'll just swallow it like i did with diphenidine but the time it would come up would be so different each type i could not predict when i would get high or find myself back lying on the floor, wondering like, how the f did i get here? when i IV heroin, i get no rush whatsoever. tried it a few times but it works just as slow for me as snorting my h. Same with injecting amph, i get nothing out of it that is worth more than using it normally..But hey, on pcp, what's normal? :p

An idea that might work for you...Weigh out a few varying sizes of Oral Doses, I would recommend 8-10mgs, and then a 12-15mg dose - Try the different doses on separate days, preferably a few days apart from each other so you don't have to deal with Tolerance skewing the experiment. Take an 8-10mg dose, wait 1.5 hours just to make sure it's fully kicked in, and then see how you feel and where you got to with that dose. If you feel like that's a good spot for you, you'll get the nice longer duration of an Oral Dose - and then when you start to even out after a few hours, depending on what your plan is for that day, you can always take another Oral Dose - Or, since you said You were getting tired of sniffing it (I agree, it's got a pretty rugged kick to it when insuffilated)...Since you already have an active dose in your system, you can get good results coming back up to where you were at before plus a little extra by doing miniature bumps, like 5-7mg, 10mg MAX - that's a bump the size of a match head, just sniff it quick and proper and get it over with. A bump that small shouldn't give you too much insufferable pain. With the dual ROA dosing, it will keep a steady active amount in your system from the Oral Doses and then those little key bumps as needed should get you a little extra lifted without too much hassle - Plus, I'm not sure if you're aware or not - but each different ROA that you take any drug, but ESPECIALLY Ketamine and PCP Analogues...They all have a different, distinct feel to them.

Out of curiosity Aeon Psyche - What is your normal dose of 3-MeO-PCP depending on the ROA you're using at that time? Is it more than 15mgs per? How often do you dose? Daily, 3-5 times a week?

When I was using it Daily for an extended period of time - it got to the point where if I was sniffing bumps, I could do 30mg+ bumps at a time and still go to work and function without issue, it was once I started stacking doses too close together that I started getting into Tolerance Issues as well as underestimating just how intoxicated I actually Was. Your Mind adjusts to 3-MeO-PCP's Head Space pretty quick - just like with Weed, and You'd be surprised how spun you ACTUALLY are, but your mind has just adapted to that world you're now living in. That's what happened to Me.

I found Beer/Alcohol to be a quality potentiator of 3-MeO, I started to think towards the end of my Bender that there was the possibility of Alcohol and 3-MeO creating a Cocaethylene LIKE Compound (Cocaine + Alcohol, a new more potent compound that forms in your liver after consuming both together). Adding a few Beers always gave the experience a unique vibe to it that I never got with any other compound or attempt to potentiate it. It felt like the Alcohol kicked in the 3-MeO-PCP more and gave it a new flavor to the chaos...But, with the amount of Benzodiazepine's that you're already taking on a daily basis, I don't recommend starting up a drinking habit. Not a very good idea. My bad, I was just thinking/speculating out loud. I hadn't put myself into remembering 3-MeO's head space until today for a couple of years now, it's an interesting travel thru a forgotten part of my mind. Also - your Benzo's could be adding to or detracting from different aspects of the High, depending on when you take them throughout the day - as well as how much you take at once. I find on most Dissociatives I don't even need Benzo's' anymore - unless I'm smoking Weed, that always blasts me off and gives me some Anxiety.

Oral 3-MeO-PCP is usually a bit trippier, you'll feel the high throughout your entire body instead of mainly in one part of it, and it's mixed with some disassociation when you get into some of the higher doses. Insuffilated is more of a stimulating quick kick - good for a little pick me up, it's more of a Heady High - hit's quick, doesn't last quite as long and tends to be a bit more fiendy than oral dosing - I found sniffing to sometimes even get a bit Confusing and easier to Lost the Plot once you get to higher doses. I felt like, as long as I kept the bumps that I sniffed under 5mgs at a time - I could stay in the zone where 3-MeO-PCP STRONGLY reminds me of some high quality, clean, longer lasting, Cocaine (Cocaine like stimulation), with a mild trippy LSD like touch to it. If You continue to up the size of the bumps that you're doing closer to 10mgs each, you'll end up more in the Outer Space Disassociation Zone, feel a bit more vacant and stoney, and slightly less stimulated as it's a bit more of a Downer at higher sniffed doses.

If You don't want to deal with the hassle of IM - there is always the option of Rectal Administration, I know that doesn't sound ideal and probably sounds a bit fucked up - but honestly, it's considerably safer than using needles, you can get Oral Syringes over the counter at ANY Pharmacy ANY Day Anytime - where as getting Points in some places can be a bitch and a journey all in one. The High from Rectal Admin of most compounds is VERY close in bio-availability to both IM and IV, and while it's a bit more bizarre and grimey - at least You never have to worry about a track mark, or a bruise, and the process from start to finish is over in less that 5mins. Realistically - the only reason I've ever found that most people who make fun of this ROA, it's because they're worried about being looked at different by peers, friends, family...if they find out. For one, this method of administration has good legs to it with most varieties of Compounds, Dissociatives in particular do very well via this ROA. It comes on QUICK, usually under 10min, sometimes even less, and it's lasts a good bit of time as well - very close to Oral Doses by comparison. You also get more bang for your buck MG for MG, 5-10mgs of 3-MeO via this ROA would have you rocked pretty proper. It's a quick and easy process, it's a way to save some of your stash by getting closer to where you want to get to for a lower travel ticket in MG's. Outside of having to deal with the possibility of lame ass uncomfortable in their own skin Homophobic Fucks(Which FUCK THEM and their weak ass out of date judgements, those kind of people are just scared of themselves most of the time) if you choose to tell people or someone finds out, it's a lot safer and more convenient - yet comparable ROA to using a Needle IV or IM. This ROA also has some features of the High that you get with the more direct Needle routes, it can get You to Outer Space quick and Efficient. And the buzz is legit and strong, MG for MG. You can also always add a small key bump sniffed with it to even out the less pushy, more dissociative and trippy aspects so you can be on point if you need to take care of anything or leave the House.

Mixing 2 different ROA's together is a very legit way of getting the best of both worlds, while not having to ruin your sinuses every 2-3 hours with a decent sized line or 2. You get the compound into your body in different ways, and it leaves your body in different amounts of time. It's just an idea if nothing else that you may or may not have been aware of. I have mad LOVE for Arylcyclohexylamines of all types, even 3-MeO-PCP which is probably on of my less favorite Dissociatives. I like talking about the subject and find it interesting that you want to get more out of a Compound that legit kicked my ass. I got myself into a DECENT chunk of Legal Trouble due to not paying attention to my Use, and I paid the price for it. But I made the choices, not the Compound - So I'm just entertained helping a fellow Traveler of the Mind try and get to where they want their Travels to take them in the most Efficient way.

I used to do a 40-50mg IV Shot of MXE, then 1-2 hours later, I would sniff 20-30mgs - The IV Shot would ALWAYS send me into an M-Hole immediately, I'd enjoy the mental jungle as I wandered through My Brain for a while - and then the insuffilated dose would help stimulate my Mind and Body enough to be able to handle whatever tasks and duties I needed to for the day. I never would've believed it would work like that, until I tried it a few times - because I was used to the way Opiates Work, if you do an IV Shot, and then try and sniff even the same amount 2 hours later - I could never even NOTICE that I had gotten High. That's because Opiates are fucking EVIL though. Beware the Temptress. She a Bitch.

If You like 3-MeO-PCP this much...Have You tried 2-Oxo-PCE yet? A good synthesis of that compound is really fun, very clean - and has more of a Ketamine Vibe to it than a PCP/PCE Vibe. You can Hole on it, it's REALLY Potent, 5mgs is also an active does - Oral or Insuffilated. It's MUCH smoother on your nose than 3-MeO-PCP. And it does NOT show up as Ketamine, at least the batch that I had Did Not show up. Also, if You haven't tried 3-MeO-PCE yet...That one is truly amazing - it's not a compound you should EVER do daily, or more than once a week in my opinion...But it's absolutely Amazing, Visual, Incredible Music Appreciation. It reminds me of Candy Flipping (LSD+MDMA at a proper dose of the 2) but much more under control, and less hard on your Body and Serontonin Reserves - Plus You only have to dose one compound instead of 2 Different Compounds for the same/similar effect. It lasts a good bit of time as well depending on dose - 6-8 hours, sometimes longer even. It's a legit, full blown, unique style of trip. One of the most fun experiences I've ever had on any compound time and again.

If You can find some 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE (Methoxetamine) - that compound blows just about any other Dissociative out of the water in my opinion. It's truly something special and a Genius Level demonstration on being a User of a form of Compounds - As well as a Capable Chemist. FastAndBulbous is the Fucking Man for the beautiful way he conceived the structure of that compound. It's as close to perfect of a Drug/Compound of any sort that I've ever done or tried. And it's so fucking CLEAN. But I'm getting off topic reminiscing about that Sexxy Mexxy. I'm not sure if it's true or not - but a reliable friend told me that he has access to some LEGIT MXE now somehow, and he's under the impression that there should be some around for Christmas and New Years. He won't give me a fucking clue how or where so he can make some change for himself - but for Real MXE, I'll put up with the Bullshit, if for no other reason that to see if I find it as interesting as I did 2-3 Years ago the last time that I had some. I've never taken it without Buperenorphine in my system, so I'd imagine it will feel like a unique and new Compound to Me with a side of Familiar and Home. I'm not trying to get my hopes up too high, but I am hopeful Santa brings some for the Good Disco Heads of the Universe.

Sorry for all the Chatter. I've been cooped up in my place for a few months adapting and figuring out some new circumstances in life. I miss having cool and interesting people to talk to, as almost everyone I knew in my life, I had to cut off because of their sketchy and suspect/manipulative behavior. I have 1 friend/person that I trust now and that's it - so quality association is few and far between. I'm hoping to start contributing more of the studies and information that I have and have done on Dissociatives and Arylcyclohexylamines over the past 7+ years. I feel like I've got a LOT of unique first hand experiences and knowledge that can help the BL family. Take Care AEON PSYCHE - I wish you the best Fellow Traveler.

I already drink alcohol the whole day through. Just to calm me down because my benzo tolerance is to high. i prefer MXE too, don't know where to get some nowadays. I haven't looked really :/
Thanks for all the information. It is greatly appreciated :)

I haven't done MXE since 2012.....about the time it started getting weird shitty batches
then it just went poof!
gone unless you knew someone or had a bunch of $$$$