Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Inderal and MDMA or Base? Even Weed?

Peakingwithyou

Bluelighter
Ive recently started taking Inderal max of 10mg a day to prevent Migraine attacks. So far it works well having gotten Migraines at least once a week for the last near 20years. I was getting worried taking strong pain killers every time i got a headache so thought i would try this to prevent them.

Now Inderal is a betta blocker, it lowers your blood pressure and heart rate. I have googled the interactions but there are none coming up, people that use it for high blood pressure take about 80mg-160mg a day, im only on a maximum of 10mg a day, and i wonder if i can take pills with it or not also speed/base. I know it slows my heart and the others i want to take increase it, i have taken xanax and valium before taking these before also effexor and pristique all at different times while i was on them.

Would it be any worse than taking any of these before consuming base or mdma or even weed?

Thank in advance if anyone can help.

PWY

As an educated guess given you don't suffer from high blood pressure or a heart condition then the risks on your cadiovascular system taking MDMA would be they same for the average person. However I assume the reason they work for your migraines would be that they lower your intracranial pressure, perhaps relieving the pressure on particular nerve bundles?? I would expect that by raising your blood pressure with a stimulant you would simply counteract the inderal and your migraines will come back for a few days following.