• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

In need of support withdrawal

You won't be a beginner for long. Not with such an enormous amount! Look up personal experiences with difficulties stopping long term large dose Kratom use. That's why I prefer a range of 5-7 grams. As for 1 gram I don't know if that works for anyone except those with zero tolerance

I supported a kilo every 10 day habit for several years! 25g/dose, 4 doses a day =100g/day=1000g every 10 days.

Thank God for cheap bulk kratom from Borneo!! Love that Borneo RED!!!! Of all the kratom I've tried it was the most consistently opioid in effect. I was getting kilos for $165 and super fresh. Blew most of the retail kratom away.

You won't be a beginner for long. Not with such an enormous amount! Look up personal experiences with difficulties stopping long term large dose Kratom use. That's why I prefer a range of 5-7 grams. As for 1 gram I don't know if that works for anyone except those with zero tolerance
I just have a condition EDS which causes me to metabolize anything at a different level than others. From Xanax as a beginner no less than 1mg could even touch my nerves. So many others could take a quarter of that and be asleep. Same with antibiotics, you name it. I guess it’s part of how i got where i am/have been. First major joint replacement at 30. You know? That’s why this community is great. But every body is different.

I guess I must have missed something because I responded as if that was you @JagrPens and when I realized my error I deleted it... To the questioner all I know about Kratom leaf is typically if it ferments it darkens

I take 2 teaspoons at a time up to 6 times a day if I am switching from regular pain medicine. In November I had a spider bite that got infected and was in the hospital on morphine there and norco for a few days going home.

The first week after I was a tad fluish and taking kratom every 4 hours. Now I can sometimes go 8 hours between doses with good distractions.

I was with friends at an event the other day and it got to be close to 9 hours before my body started the machine gun sneezing that made my friends wonder what I was allergic to lol

but I am way more comfortable only waiting 6 hours

This is a great community. I am in the same boat as J. I take 60 mgs of Oxycodone a day. Ran out this morning and withdrawal is already hitting. There is no excuse, but I went a bit overboard a couple of weeks ago visiting my sis. Her husband drives me nucking futs. So yeah I took an extra dose or two just to cope. You always tell yourself…I can make it a day or two until my next script. Then that day comes and you run out and you are on your hands and knees checking baseboards for pills you might have dropped 😂😂. I get my renewal script on Sunday. My ass will be at the drugstore when it opens 😂😂

This is a great community. I am in the same boat as J. I take 60 mgs of Oxycodone a day. Ran out this morning and withdrawal is already hitting. There is no excuse, but I went a bit overboard a couple of weeks ago visiting my sis. Her husband drives me nucking futs. So yeah I took an extra dose or two just to cope. You always tell yourself…I can make it a day or two until my next script. Then that day comes and you run out and you are on your hands and knees checking baseboards for pills you might have dropped 😂😂. I get my renewal script on Sunday. My ass will be at the drugstore when it opens 😂😂
Try not to pitch a tent and camp out in front of the Pharmacy. It sends the wrong message

Yeah, it was kept like that. But after a year of abusing it, I took a year off. Then, this April, during cold turkey benzo withdrawals and heavy drinking, I started using it again. Got good effects the first day but after that basically nothing happened no matter how much I took.
I'm used to a kilo every 10 days, not one every two years. Stays fresh better when you use it up!

Yeah, it was kept like that. But after a year of abusing it, I took a year off. Then, this April, during cold turkey benzo withdrawals and heavy drinking, I started using it again. Got good effects the first day but after that basically nothing happened no matter how much I took.
Just out of curiosity how much is a kilo, I mean how much space does it take up

My kilo bags can be poured into a large baby formula box from Costco . My housekeeper likes it because there’s a corner piece in the box for leveling the measuring spoons or scoops if you are actually doing formula.
I get flour grade ground powder.
it probably depends on how finely it’s ground I mean bigger leaves would probably take up more space.
A kilogram usually lasts me at least a month or 2 . Can’t imagine going through one in 10 days, my family is supportive because I have a dislocated hip and no pain medicine since I moved and I’m waiting for the insurance company to decide if I am worth there trouble ( the answer will probably be no since insurance companies, especially medicade has the goal of saving money rather than lives but I won’t have a PCP or anything but emergency coverage until they register the fact that I moved. I have sent 3 letters so far...) but I think if I went through 3 a month my parents would be like you gotta figure out that expense on your own

I find meal replacement shakes great and delicious for staying fed whilst rattling. Especially banana flavaaa. If a reason of kratom is making you feel better and you can get it easy, you could make this less painful by slowly tapering the kratom dose.
It'll prolong things tho sadly which is the trade off.

Oj

I know this is a rather old thread, but need some advice. I'm trying to cut down on kratom use but dont want to quit it totally. I've heard good things about black seed oil on how it eases the kratom withdrawal. Would you peeps agree that this is the best route to take?