• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm trying to find the best fentanyl patch next to Duragesic and Sandoz?

kidkilowatt

Greenlighter
I usually use Sandoz fentanyl patches as they are equal to the name brand when you consider the amount of medication they put into their patches. Sandoz has been on back order for who knows how long...I ended up getting Mallincrodt patches last month and they were the worst. Does anyone know the best maker to use cuz it seems everyone puts 40% less medication in them. Thus causing withdrawls.

I have heard that Mylan brand is quite close to Sandoz. I had the same problem with Alvogen brand this month. They just didnt work at all. So i googled it and found out that for the generic form of patches many people were complaining about these Alvogen patches, and they also mentioned that Mylan is about as close as you can get to the name brand (which i forget right now) in march my pharmacy had the mallincrodt brand and they worked much better than the Alvogen and were only half the size. Unfortunately my pharmacy is only going to have the Alvogen brand, so i will have to sign a new contract with the doctor to change pharmacies.