• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

im so depressed..

Seriously, I'd have been like, "Well where the hell else are you gonna go with 2k points? A pharmacy?" :)

That is an impressive amount though, for sure. What did you transport them in, a 10L sharps container or something huge?

Seriously, I'd have been like, "Well where the hell else are you gonna go with 2k points? A pharmacy?" :)

That is an impressive amount though, for sure. What did you transport them in, a 10L sharps container or something huge?

boxes. i never had that many hard plastic containers. :eek:

after my first visit I tried my hardest to go in bi-weekly at the very least.

But what if each of those needles was used to inject $10 worth of product? Crazy to think of my use like that. But to think of all the money that I put through eat outfit, kinda blows my mind to think of how I spent in 10 years on heroin. I'm both shocked at how much I spent and how easily I could have spent infinitely more.

I'm still regretfully surprised with myself knowing how could I have spent so much money in 10 years. I could literally have purchase an apartment. Not even considering the costs with rehab.

Never underestimate the power of addiction to opiates!

But what if each of those needles was used to inject $10 worth of product? Crazy to think of my use like that. But to think of all the money that I put through eat outfit, kinda blows my mind to think of how I spent in 10 years on heroin. I'm both shocked at how much I spent and how easily I could have spent infinitely more.

Oh yeah, that's what he's saying.

For the most part I was injecting bupe which was very affordable/free to me.

Was hustling a lot to get meth and to keep using heroin back in the day so the amount of money never really dawned on me a lot.

I'm still regretfully surprised with myself knowing how could I have spent so much money in 10 years. I could literally have purchase an apartment. Not even considering the costs with rehab.

Never underestimate the power of addiction to opiates!

I know. I could have gotten a car, or two.

Definitely not enough to afford rent for one or more years though 8( rent is stupidly expensive.

Hey!! losangeles1993..this is so fu©[>!μ great that you've opened yourown thread. STOP WATCHING MOVIES ABOUT DRUGS! Don"t search the web pages about heroin! That is exactly what made me relapse! People,places and things..get away from those for couple of months..well you know i mean for as long as you can = forever if u want your life back. You know that they ain't worth going back to because there is nothing there you want = being rag to everybody.
Suboxone works great but you need to stop it now = don't take it any more for two days. trust me you won't get sick for two days , take half of what you just took after two days passed and stop! I hope youre not doing H when im writing this. Hmmm.. i think you are. Unfortunatelly you are too young to think smart. So u prob r thinking u can do this few more months and then quit. What .....you r young n u need to enjoy your life right? Fuck! Dont think like that because im in my midc30's and dont have shit!! NOTHING!!! You'll see how your buddies and friends are having nice cars, buying houses going to vacation and you'll have shit! You'll still be stealing, bumming from street to street,

Don't go to AA.. I mean if theres nothing else its ok but instead go to NA. Some think the two are the same but not really...go to the one where people will understand you more.

Hey!! losangeles1993..this is so fu©[>!μ great that you've opened yourown thread. STOP WATCHING MOVIES ABOUT DRUGS! Don"t search the web pages about heroin! That is exactly what made me relapse! People,places and things..get away from those for couple of months..well you know i mean for as long as you can = forever if u want your life back. You know that they ain't worth going back to because there is nothing there you want = being rag to everybody.
Suboxone works great but you need to stop it now = don't take it any more for two days. trust me you won't get sick for two days , take half of what you just took after two days passed and stop! I hope youre not doing H when im writing this. Hmmm.. i think you are. Unfortunatelly you are too young to think smart. So u prob r thinking u can do this few more months and then quit. What .....you r young n u need to enjoy your life right? Fuck! Dont think like that because im in my midc30's and dont have shit!! NOTHING!!! You'll see how your buddies and friends are having nice cars, buying houses going to vacation and you'll have shit! You'll still be stealing, bumming from street to street,

Why are you counseling the OP not to take suboxone? It strikes me as being infinitely preferable to his current course.

Also, yes, the OP is young. But everything he's written suggests to me that he's very smart indeed. Having their intelligence called into question is one of the things that turns a lot of people off of recovery (especially in the context of AA/NA).

I do agree with you, though...watching movies about drugs is counterproductive for those of us in recovery. ;)

Sorry to say this man... But I think that city is burned into your brain. I think your chances of success would be far far greater the further you were away from it. When I quit meth in the 80's I got as far away from california as I could. I didn't walk I ran.

Your an artist... There is a whole world out there waiting for you. Best of luck man...

R13

Don't go to AA.. I mean if theres nothing else its ok but instead go to NA. Some think the two are the same but not really...go to the one where people will understand you more.

As they say, oy vey. I'm not sure where to begin...