European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

IM ketamine advice

dakky

Bluelighter
So my nose is shot. I have badly deviated septum and 20 years of abuse to make a bad starting point worse. I just cannot put drugs up there anymore it's totally fucked and bad things happen (due to mucus or soimethigm damage to my nose/throat/other/not sure).

I want to IM ket but have absolutely no idea where to start. I've looked at some threads on reddit and understand that using a "micron filter" would be a good idea. Are there any good threads on here about it?

I've got a fair bit of fat on me and want to know i make it into the muscle; any tips on that?

What's the best type needle and water to use?

Is there anything extra dangerous about IM vs sniffing the k we get here? I do have a couple of good connections.

Any extra tips to be safe

Cheers

So my nose is shot. I have badly deviated septum and 20 years of abuse to make a bad starting point worse. I just cannot put drugs up there anymore it's totally fucked and bad things happen (due to mucus or soimethigm damage to my nose/throat/other/not sure).

I want to IM ket but have absolutely no idea where to start. I've looked at some threads on reddit and understand that using a "micron filter" would be a good idea. Are there any good threads on here about it?

I've got a fair bit of fat on me and want to know i make it into the muscle; any tips on that?

Is there anything extra dangerous about IM vs sniffing the k we get here? I do have a couple of good connections.

Cheers
Have you ever done an IM injection before?

You want to use a filter 100%

Use cooled down boiled water.

You want a needle 1 size up from the size of a 1ml I can't remember the Guage size

You want to make sure you are in a muscle, go about 1-2 inch deep and pull the plunger out make sure a bubble comes into the barrel, if blood comes in then you are in a vein...

Make sure you are comfortable and be sat the fuck down cuz in a few minutes it hits hard and you might fall down lol

Read some IM techniques and choose a nice easy site, top of the thigh is good. Picture your thigh, divide it into 6, 2 across and 3 down, and choose the top outer section. Put your leg out straight and relax it.

You want a 2ml or 3ml barrel. Use plenty of water, the more water you use the less it's going to hurt.

Have a nice hot shower or bath first and massage the area then after your shot massage it for a few mins it'll stop it being so sore after.

Have fun!

Have you ever done an IM injection before?

You want to use a filter 100%

Use cooled down boiled water.

You want a needle 1 size up from the size of a 1ml I can't remember the Guage size

You want to make sure you are in a muscle, go about 1-2 inch deep and pull the plunger out make sure a bubble comes into the barrel, if blood comes in then you are in a vein...

Make sure you are comfortable and be sat the fuck down cuz in a few minutes it hits hard and you might fall down lol

Read some IM techniques and choose a nice easy site, top of the thigh is good. Picture your thigh, divide it into 6, 2 across and 3 down, and choose the top outer section. Put your leg out straight and relax it.

You want a 2ml or 3ml barrel. Use plenty of water, the more water you use the less it's going to hurt.

Have a nice hot shower or bath first and massage the area then after your shot massage it for a few mins it'll stop it being so sore after.

Have fun!
All I can add is press plunger down over a period of 30-45 seconds

don’t use a really tight micron or a wide millimeter. they’re made for labs and some of them are so tight they they will filter the drug too. . 45ug should be good. .23 at the max but make sure you give the solution plenty of time to completely absorb the drug. especially if you’re already using only 1 mL of water which is a all you wanna im anyways. a one or a one and a half inch needle. you can get away with a 1 inch insulin syringe if you shoot know right spot. google to figure out where and what length needle you need for that spot. It’s a lot better iv, if you know to iv and safely how to pull the needle out quick. because you only get a second. like the other poster said, shoot really slow if you I’m.

have fun and be careful. shooting ket Is one of the best. wash your hands an alcohol swab the spot first.

Last edited:
Bumping this as I didn't listen to my own brain and now nose is in a real bad. state I can't evenget drugs to work up there. Wish I had listened to myself

Where can I get these micron filters in the UK? Thinking maybe needle exchange might do it?

Also what do you reckon for doseage after doing big lines for so long should just start small and build up i reckon...?

Last edited:
No micron filters at the exchange, you can buy them online.

2ml barrels and 27g 3/4” needles are ideal. Just ask for a pack of 2mls at the pharmacy exchange and this will be inside.

Starting to inject sounds like a terrible idea to me, this will only cause you more damage in the long run.

Well I am having problems breathing due to it, and unless I'm gonna quit (been an addict for 23 years) then seems somewhat sensible I reckon....

I'm not justifying anything; I thought this was a harm reduction site?!
It is which is why I gave you the information you requested. Doesn’t mean I can’t try to get you to be honest with yourself at the same time though. In fact if I didn’t try to get you to not start injecting then it wouldn’t be harm reduction.

You self-identified as an addict it wasn’t a slur. You are absolutely making an addict justification for intensifying your using though. Your body falling apart isn’t a good reason to start using in a heavier way, it’s a sign to reduce/stop consumption. I understand it’s not necessarily as easy as all that and that you will do what you’re going to do anyway though which is why I gave you the required info.

Take it from someone who has been an IV k (and cocaine/heroin/anything else you can put in a needle) addict, no good will come of introducing needles in to your life. All you’re going to do is introduce a whole heap of other problems that further down the line you will look at and realise you have made your situation much worse. It would be remiss of me to just tell you what needles to score without pointing this out. I’m not trying to shame you.

Last edited:
Bumping this as I didn't listen to my own brain and now nose is in a real bad. state I can't evenget drugs to work up there. Wish I had listened to myself

Where can I get these micron filters in the UK? Thinking maybe needle exchange might do it?

Also what do you reckon for doseage after doing big lines for so long should just start small and build up i reckon...?
Amazon should have everything you need. Look up “wheel luer lock micron filters” that should do the trick.

IM is a motherfucker - you push till you hit a nerve then scream and pull it out again. At best I only ever got as far as sub cutaneous - but thats for testosterone not K.

My advice... Sit the fuck down! I've hurt myself alot from standing k-holes after IM'ing.
Also, try to keep the dose 100mg/1ml max. Anything over 100mg/ml will draw water from the muscle, causing tissue damage & pain.
Switched to IM after 15 years of nasal. Been IM'ing for 5 years. Haven't snorted it since!

Cheers

In my limited experience with IV ket it didn't provide anything extra when it came to the effect other than a quicker onset.

Get 2ml syringes with the green heads to draw the ket from the vial then the blue 1.25inch heads to inject. The thigh is probably easiest or the glute.

You'll want to boil the ket in the Biostatistic water and suck it up through a micron filter if your planning to IM crystal.

Basically for the equipment if your in the UK just go to boots the chemist and ask for;
2ml syringes
Green 1.5 needle heads
Blue 1.2 needle heads
Anti bacteria swabs
Biostatistic water (or anti bacteria water I can't remember the exact name)
Micron filters

And you'll be set. Make sure you're in comfortable safe surroundings as it comes on real quick 🙂

Ok so I've had a few goes at it and when it works it's amazing.

I've seen an ENT Doctor (private) and nose is proper fucked. I need to give it a rest for at least 3 months. And really a year so I can have my deviated septum surgery...

I have had a fibryomyiallgia diagnoisis whether it's correct or not I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway.... My main problem is getting the powder dissolved into the water; if I use warm water (sterile) it absorbs best but still leaves a load in the spoon.

If I heat the spoon to dissolve then the obvious evaporation happens like cooking it up.

I'm talking about using crystal here, crushing it super fine...

I bought 0.000g scales etc

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers

I know F/A about injecting and IM but wouldnt the shoulder be a good bet?

The same spot where you got your covid jabs etc.

Must be a reason the medics choose that spot, ease of access, lack of nerves and arteries in that area?

I remember Shambles posting about having to go into ER after he'd tried to IM inject himself in the ass and ended up in agony as he'd injected into a nerve and had to wadlle into the hospital with the needle sticking out of his ass.

Not condoing injecting, but not judging anyone either, but there seems to be so many mishaps, as so many people really don't seem to know what they are doing.

Yea theres a part of the bum you have to avoid because of the nerves but it's not that difficult to know where to go..

My main problem is getting it dissolved into the water...

if its not disolving into water you are either using too high a ratio of ketamine to water, or it is not ketamine. I always heat the mix anyway, cant help to burn off any bacteria.

That was some perfect needlepoint racemic got earlier on. Did 2g in k hole doses after codeiene. Not good felt awful with the mix. Had 45mg diaz since and done 0.2g dab (my nose is brokem) startinh to feel the l again now.

if its not disolving into water you are either using too high a ratio of ketamine to water, or it is not ketamine. I always heat the mix anyway, cant help to burn off any bacteria.
Saturation point for ketamine in water is ~180mg/1ml. Altho saying that, anything over 100mg/1ml can damage the muscle by drawing out water. I used to do 180mg shots all the time but now it's all 100mg/ml. Better for the muscle.