• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'M BACK!! PART DEUX

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
So I currently have 4 days clean time off the junk. Its been quite a week. I've spent the past five months working up to this detox again. The first was a shit show. I didn't wait long enough to induct on my Zubsolv and it was
terrifying. Enough so, that I didn't want to attempt this again for awhile. But here I am. My cat of 18 years dropped dead today, so I got that nice bonus gift whilst in the midst of my detox. I'm still weak af, but I just wanted to
put out there: DONT EVER GIVE UP!!! I never stop trying. Who knows how long this run will last. My last got me 5 days clean. But I'm doing things a little different this run. I got myself back into NA and I'm not isolating as
much. I also have a significant person on this site: shout out to STARGAZER!!! that helps me tons. This shit is fatal. And I couldn't die from a shot. What I got instead was 16, 17 years taken from me, of my own doing. And I
lost my partner of 20 years. Oh, and the cat. Let's not forget the cat. RIP Scrapper!! I love this site. Peace yall.

LM-

You are like a sister from another mother to me. I feel fortunate to have met you. I wish it was under different circumstances - or maybe I don't.

You understand. We can be open about our struggle with heroin. And anxiety.And our daughters addiction issues. It means the world to me that someone knows the pain of my life. As we both have been through many similar things.

I'm so sorry about Scrapper. And to be going through it while induction hell. I'm sure you miss him terribly HUGE HUG from PA.

You have been through so much. Losing your partner of 20yrs, is beyond painful. And very traumatic. I'm sure you suffer PTSD from that.

You're making progress LM. You continue to try. That's what's important. I figure, I'm bound to get this, if I continue to try. It's not how many times you fall down,it's how many times you get up.

You're an amazing woman with alot to offer this world. I can only imagine the great things you're going to accomplish when free of this mf'r of a demon. You have so much ahead of you - I mean so much good.

Love you. ❤️

You see??? THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!! I'm still pretty weak, no sleep for the past two nights, not one stinking blink! So that is all the love you get from me right now, but know that there is
plenty more for ya.❤

Lol!

I'm in for it. I'm starting day one tomorrow. The day before leaving for Florida. Oy.

Hopefully, I can get lope and Mucinex. I'm going to try and wait 72hrs (with the assistance of the L & M).

Something I've learned w subs is there seems to be no difference in suffering, whether waiting 12 or 49.5 hrs. But, the one time that I waited over 72hrs - I took subs on day 4- they were very very effective.

Within 40-45mins of taking about 2mgs, I not only felt better, I felt amazing. Not high, just completely better, with a mood lift. If I'm able to get enough lope and Mucinex, I really am going to go for it.

Love ya. Hang in there. ???

That is EXACTLY how I felt, when I finally took that crumb of Zub!!! Its just all so strange now, because I don't ever remember having to wait so long before. Maybe my body has changed over the years? I know this: this shit gets harder and harder to do the older you get.

I hope your trip goes ok. I will be thinking of you and knowing you have your hands full but will handle your business...like a pro.

Love ya back ❤

It gets less effective the more times you induct. I have no idea why but it seems to be a recurring theme for everyone including me. I find the best way is to start eating tiny amounts at the 24 hour mark. If I do like .5mg every hour I usually feel better after 4-5 hours

cj-

You find taking very small amounts is more effective than taking 4mg, then 4mg? About how many mgs until you feel better? 2mg after 4hrs taking .5 every hour? I'm willing to try any method that is more effective.