I'm absolutely loving this!!!

miss apple

Bluelighter
I get so deathly tired of all the PLUR and 'I LOVE YOU ALL' posts that all this arguing and fighting is a welcome change. Not a single person on this earth is always in a good mood and spreading PLUR all the time (except maybe Ashke....although I'm sure even she has a bad day once in a while
smile.gif
) and this just proves it.
It's childish, immature but incredibly funny. I haven't been this excited about logging onto bluelight for months.
I won't say keep it up because bad vibes for too long are never good.....but thanks to deep, mona, stepper69, paradox, brand-x, pegasus, the whole florida bluelight clan, the wonderful Mr Sticky and anyone else I've forgotten for brightening my last couple of days
smile.gif

So, for the first time ever in the history of mankind, I wish you PLUR (hee hee :p )
miss apple
------------------
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without- Confucius

Okay, I just laughed my ass off. Which hurt a lot cuz my cheek's all torn up
smile.gif
. Thanks a whole lot, Miss Apple.
Anyhow, just the glee you're getting from all this strife was a day-brightener. It was some fucked-up version of the 'I love the love here!' posts
smile.gif
. I have a twisted sense of humor sometimes, what can I say?
Not that I've been enjoying the raised hackles hereabouts lately, but you're entirely right. Not every day is all sunshine and PLUR. If it was, life'd get boring real quick.
But there is something immensely entertaining about that one bit of weirdness in the middle of an otherways grey day. Thanks Miss Apple
smile.gif
. Though my cheek hates you with a passion right now.
Loupy

.Gotta agree with ya Miss Apple...today is one of those days when I am blue and a wee bit depressed and testy from friday nights roll, not too mention saddled with a brutal head cold, and I cant bring myself to have to oo much patience let alone plur...sometimes a little tenseness and emotion release can be good for bluelighters, if we were all perfectly happy all the time I daresay we would be rather boring...
smile.gif

plur...and a liberation from this annoying cold and depressed mood...
soulwatcher

I couldn't agree with you more miss apple...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. I posted the same thing yesterday I was soo enjoying all this friction......i for one did not get involved in most of them LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
just one personally but thats a long story not meant for this board.......
As far as the flaming and the plur posts go, the plur posts make me feel all yummmy inside, but flaming posts just make me want to read more and i think deep and mona know this and they are both just laughin there asses off at all of us, that they could string us along for so long........it is all a plot heheheh I like to stretch the imaginationa wee bit LOL
Well anywho good to see others enjoyed the raucus (sp) as much as I did...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace............RuRu

miss apple, I bet beneath that calm, collected exterior there lies a twisted fetishist just counting the moments until she's free
wink.gif
At least, that's what I hope...
I dig you, baby.
You know, it's gonna be a real let down for you if we ever meet
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 11 January 2000).]

apples - u told me got given a flame torch for Chrissy - no wonder u love it
wink.gif