• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you were diagnosed with a terminal illness, would you ask your doc for drugs?

No doubt about it. Anything to make the time I had left more comfortable. Benzos, Opiates and high quality buds.

I didn't know that mescaline was used in palliative care, that's a great initiative. «In hopes of new found optimism»... couldn't have said it better. Nothing would be more inhumane than letting a dying person approach his/her death in pessimism and terror. It must be fucking scary to say the least. I can only hope that my fellow human beings will be kind enough to spare me when my time comes and to help me restore some kind of optimism.

More needs to be done in that respect. Unnecessary suffering due to lsd/psilocybin/mesc/etc not being available in a professional setting for those not expirenced, to help deal with end of life issues. Plus, your going to die anyway, you should have a RIGHT to get any drug you want. Psychs and cannabis most of all. Opies are fine if you got emotional stuff you wan't to block out, but i want it real. I wan't to feel death as she grabs me from my existence. Feel the fear, wonder, helplesness, etc. Its the last trip you'll ever get, and i don't want to fuck it up with something that numbs/kills the expirence. I have a feeling the last few moments are the most important in life, and i want to feel it all. Drugs might not even be desirable, if you have used them your whole life.

Once more into the fray, and all that shit. Taste the pain without the seasonings.

I plan to euthanise (is that even a word?) myself when the time is right.

I'm not dying in a fucking nursing home that's for goddamn sure.

Ketamine and the ocean. What better way to go?

I would ask for some oxymorphone, pcp, and ketamine vials; plus loads of bud and hash of coarse.
I think an amazing way to go if I was termaly ill would be to take a huge hit of bud then IV some ketamine+mda and jump out of and airplane.

I wonder.. Would the doc prescribe ketanest if you asked for it in this situation? Is he allowed to? When it's clear you don't need it for pain management or any 'legit' purpose?
I have heard of it being used for pain in Aus and the US in rare cases but since it is an experimental treatment your chances of getting itare very slim and I don't picture many docs willing to do it which is sad because ketamine has worked wonders for my chronic pain.

Last edited:
I would definitely ask my doctor for drugs to make me feel better if I found out that I had a terminal illness.

I sure hope that the doctor would be compassionate and fulfill my requests.

If I was given a number of years or months to live or something, I'd immediately ask the doctor for a bunch of opioid and benzo scripts. And I wouldn't leave until I had them.