If you had to quit H and you only had... How would U?

SececaRD

Bluelighter
If you were stopping Heroin usage and you had 8 of the 8 MG Suboxones how would you go about doing this????

Like what times and what MGs would you take???

What is your heroin tolerance? there is a suboxone tapering thread in OD, you might want to check that out.

3 day one , 2 day two , 1 1/2 day 3 , 1 day 4 , 1/2 day 5.

this is on my tolerance - makes it manageable. not a breeze mind you and they will wear off so it's important to space them correctly or you'll be jonesin for a bit and we all know the wise decisions made under that mental state of mind.

3 day one , 2 day two , 1 1/2 day 3 , 1 day 4 , 1/2 day 5.

this is on my tolerance - makes it manageable. not a breeze mind you and they will wear off so it's important to space them correctly or you'll be jonesin for a bit and we all know the wise decisions made under that mental state of mind.

wow....thats a lot of sub, in a short amount of time. Not saying your wrong, just My opinion IME, a lot of bad H users only need 4mg every 12 hours to stave off wd's. I'd start with taking 4mg when the wd set in and see how long that gets you feeling normal (give it 2 hours to work)

I would then only 4mg every 12 hours or so or until needed.

Yeah IMO 3 in one day is a hell of a lot.

I have a pretty big habit...like 3 north jersey sized bundles a day... my habit has gone up and down, but I have never needed more than 4mg in a single dose (as long as I waited a suitable time after my last heroin dose, i.e. atleast 24-36 hours).

Sometimes on day 1&2 I might take 4mg in the morning 4mg in the evening, then I just start tapering from there, 3mg am 3mg pm, 2mg am 2mg pm, stay at there for a few days, then go down as you feel comfortable.

8x 8mg bupe is a good amount to do a short detox with. Just dont overdo it the first days thinking that takinig a few is going to make you miraculously feel better. If you have a long habit, it might take you a few days to adjust, taking extra will not help..

i was on subs for a few months 3 a day is beyond alot u should take 2mg in the morning and two in the eveninng thats it!! promise thats all u will need. i got down to takin 1 mg a day but be adviced withdrawels from subs is hell but i dont think u will have it to bad with 8 of them. if for some reason u think u need more take 1 mg more at a time but i honestly dont think u will need more than 4mg a day. best of luck to u

just goin on how it was for me guys.

tolerance is gonna vary for everyone - when I've detoxed w/subs it's always been off 450-600 mg of oxy , or 10-12 bags H a day. I've never had a mild opiate habit.

It depends on the size of the habit OP. 3 subs in one day I've never heard of. Two 8mg subs is the most I've personally ever seen someone be subscribed from a massive oxy habbit and one was morning one was night. Here is my totally amature opinion.

Day 1: 1am and 1pm
Day 2: 1 am and 1pm
Day 3: .5 am and .5 pm
Day 4: .5 am and .5 pm

Then you have one left for another day of half and half or in case you feel sever WD.