• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you had a 2 nigh festival how would you use drugs to stay high most of the time?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Okay I have a festival in a few weeks and I want to be able to trip both nights but I can't make up my mind.

I was thinking MDMA+LSD, ketamine, nitrous, lots of pot, hash and edibles then heroin/etizolam to come down with after I blast off on some DMT.

Second day use GBL and hash during the daytime then 2c-b, DOC, ketamine & nitrous and heroin/etizolam.

Using whatever drugs you'd choose, how would you do this and what order?

Bow last time I did this I had 4-aco-DMT, 2c-b, ketamine and the in various forms, second night I had LSD+MDMA+MDA+Ketamine+Nitrous+THC

So I'm no stranger to big combos.

Last edited:
Seems kind of overboard to me. A nice 8th of shrooms or 2 hits of acid, and some weed/edibles of course, is good for me at a music event. Maybe some DMT or nitrous at the peak. Too much and I get anxious and confused. I like to be able to relax without being totally braindead by the end of the night so I can enjoy the music. Benzos/heroin is a VERY dangerous combo, I've known more than a few people who OD'd and died that way. Be careful.

if I went to a 2 day festival I would start off the first morning with a few cups of kava and perhaps some hash. Then I would take mescaline and redose it so lasted the entire first day and night. Second day I would be tired and want to relax with some kratom, kava and hash.

I don't really care for things like ketamine and nitrous anymore and I dont like to mix too many drugs together, it makes me feel muddled and confused.

Cannabis/alcohol/caffeine the first day, everything else the second day.

My fest plan this weekend is L as soon as i climb out of the car, then Jim Beam and MDMA once it starts getting cold as fuck outside. maybe a couple of benzos if i feel the need. Next day drink whiskey all day cuz it's sposed to rain, hopefully locate some moonshine, all while eating small bits of L periodically. Personally I can't be too spun when it's this cold out or I'll have a weird trip. Also no stimulants, because I'd like to have the option of holding in my poo all weekend... port-o-potties are fuckin gross.

All in all it's gonna be a good Halloween :D

I find that alcohol stops a trip for me instantly. Like literally after 2-3 sips.

Last time I went way overboard but I enjoyed the entire thing. Didn't freak out at all. My friend did from the 4-ACO-DMT though.

I'm thinking I'll have a lot of 2c-b or 2c-i the first night with K & lots of pot. GBL during the day.
Second night LSD+MDMA, ket on comedown and a hit of DMT at sunrise as I felt that was missing last time. This is assuming I can find all this but it's all fairly common at these things.

I just wrote a long ass reply to a question you didn't even ask because I misread the original post.

After rereading, sounds like you have a good plan of what you want to do. Always make sure you are aware of the potentially dangerous drug combinations that exist and always stay on the safe side. I can't tell you how many times when I was younger I would get to a festy and overindulge on my first night and do "too much too fast". Take things nice and easy.

Watch out for research chems being misrepresented on lot especially with "molly" and blotter paper. Investing in a reagent testing system would be a good idea. Remember that once you eat some L you won't really be able to efficiently redose with that magic for the rest of the weekend, so maybe save your L until a couple hours before the headliner.

During the day be careful not to eat too many edibles, I have done this more than once and wound up incapacitated by the time the sun went down - lethargic and sleepy. Since that is when the real party is it sucks when that happens. During the day smoking deemsters is definitely fun. If it were me I would eat mushroom chocolates on day 1 and then dose on day 2 - or vice versa. Adding molly to mushrooms or L is my favorite drug combo. I don't mind having a little blow for when it is 4am and you still wanna rage but are crashing from everything else, and then having some K on hand for when all else wears off to overpower all the comedowns and slip into a hole before you do decide to get some rest.

As far as the 2c's and the GBL, could be fun. Remember to stay hydrated and especially with the GBL remember to start low with your dose and work up. Be aware of any potentiaters you may ingest. I like mixing sass with molly (sally) and finger dipping it throughout a strong acid trip. Have fun and stay safe!

Alcohol and acid is the best way to start an adventure i think. Sounds like a hell of a fest you're going to tho, i'll be lucky to even score some pure molly where i'm going.

you need to start with a good base layer of dissociatives. mxe and nitrous all day, both days. K at nightcaps. Obviously weed will be passed around at all times. From there you pick a couple nice psycs, I'd look to LSD, AL-LAD and 2C-B. DMT thrown in at some point. of course little bit of MDMA on one of the days but not too much since you have the MXE in there.

TThanks guys. I am a little concerned about the rc's specifically Nbomes as I have no desire to try them and I suffer from vasoconstriction as it is. I know the saying "If it's bitter it's a spitter" and I've experienced the bitterness of a DOM tab so I'd be very careful there.

I think I was being optimistic in my original post. TBH I'd be happy with 2c-x first night and LSD/DMT second night with Ket nitrous and weed throughout.