If there was a rave in KNOXVILLE TN..........

XMonsooNX

Bluelighter
How many of you would come here?
Just out of curiousity i need to know because my parents may be interested in putting up the money to throw a party.
I just dont know how many ravers there are around this area.

hey, i would be there in a heartbeat...i'm in Asheville, NC....about 2 hours or so away from you...so hell yeah..keep me posted
smile.gif

love

DUDE! Do you know how many people at UT roll? I know of the prevalence in fraternities through a friend. I guarantee you'd have a great crowd, of course the pLUR may have to be imported from nashville lexington and other raveing cities.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

yeah, I have friends in Memphis that throw parties and average turnout for a big one is 1000-1500+, but you have to do promotion in alot of surrounding cities and states. I'd figure the average raver wouldn't mind driving 3 hours to a show so I'd do a 3 hour radius of Knoxville and hit up all those cities with phlyers and shit..... I drive down there every couple a months thats a 12 hour drive fo me but totally worth it.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

count me in. I have friends in K-town so that would be a no-brainer for me. Also, with the problems we had in Nashville the last time there was a party, I would think a 21/2-3 hr. drive would be welcome just to get away from it all.

Well i was basically just trying to get an idea and it seems ok with the amount of bluelighters around here, but my sis and phreex talked with some promoters down in FL and they said that it probably wouldnt work, he said that a rave like club would work better, and then put on a rave. I just want to establish some kind of scene in this area though. neways thanx

I could guarantee the support of some of the Lexington crew. Hell, seems like we're always driving somewhere to find a decent scene. Cleveland didn't even seem that bad, and that was a 6 hour trip for a one-night party. Good luck with your plans and keep us posted!!
- aby

HELLO!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!!!!
Definate good ass idea!!! Depending on the Dj's ya book--- there would be lots of peps from Nashville and Memphis. Depends on the specks for the party though.....
Love,
Ravinrick "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"