• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If I just want to feel good will taking a couple mushrooms do that.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
If I take just a could mushrooms I know I might trip a little but from everyone's experience does it get you high also? Like make you feel high and good too? Like 2 mushrooms or even just one. Any thoughts? I've held off taking them worrying that my desire of opiets might ruin any high I might get because the desire to feel good isn't the same with mushrooms as with pain pills. Mind you I do take pain pills but if I take a extra one I feel really good will I feel really good with mushrooms too? Oh a side note im cool tripping but it's got to feel good.

Microdoses or just threshold doses can certainly put a nice bounce in your step.

Yeah it can but full trips are much more rewarding

Mushrooms are too dark, unpredictable, and with potential of body load. If you strictly want to recreate go with lowish doses of LSD or one of the better Shulgin chemicals. 4-AcO-DMT might actually be a good choice, it avoids a lot of the infelicities associated with mushrooms. 4-HO-MiPT might be even more recreational. There are goodies on the PEA side of things too. But yeah, for casual fun, I wouldn't recommend mushrooms at any dose tbh.

Mushrooms are too dark, unpredictable, and with potential of body load. If you strictly want to recreate go with lowish doses of LSD or one of the better Shulgin chemicals. 4-AcO-DMT might actually be a good choice, it avoids a lot of the infelicities associated with mushrooms. 4-HO-MiPT might be even more recreational. There are goodies on the PEA side of things too. But yeah, for casual fun, I wouldn't recommend mushrooms at any dose tbh.
I can remember days eating a single cap didnt make me trip at all but definitely gave me the feeling of having more available serotonin or sometning

This would never work for me. Tripping is often uncomfortable physically and emotionally, sure there are times it feels good but especially with something like mushrooms it tends to flip flop back and forth between good and bad. A small dose like that would just make me feel icky and weird and definitely not euphoric or good. But some people do find great benefit in microdosing, it's just not for me these days especially with something like mushrooms.

I actually did this only had a gram of mushrooms mixed with some beers and had a wonderful night, depends entirely where your mind is at though I can’t do mushrooms anymore the thought is scary to me after a terrible trip

my first few times with Mushrooms were light doses. around 1g. I did trip in a way, it put me in an absolutely amazing mindset. Super positive, energy to do creative tasks, and i had zero visuals. So, like maybe start out around .3g. See what kind of mindset it puts you in. I find it hard to have a bad time at all at such low doses.