• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ice brewing Opium Tea Overnight?

User145667

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried this?

BTW, In my own personal experience, cold brewed Poppy pod tea is much better than hot brewed tea. Fyi

Anyways, If you have indeed tried an overnight Ice brew, then was the overnight brew significantly stronger than just the regular five to ten minute soak and stir? Or do you get most of the opiates and alkaloids out of the grinds in just that 5 to 10 minute range?

The reason I ask is because I wanna know what to expect before trying it. Thanks

P.S. Apparently when Kratom is cold brewed overnight it is touted to be much better by some. I'm wondering if Opium Tea works in the same way

P.S.S.

I recently remember buying a kava kava strainer on Amazon a few years ago, but I left it at someone's house out of state. I was thinking and it seems like it would work great for pod tea as well, and be much more easy and effective for tea rather than maneuvering the cheese cloth; but the micron filter might be too fine. Sometimes I find that even the cheese cloth gets plugged up a lot. Has anyone tried using a kava strainer to make specifically pod based tea? What were the results? Thanks

Last edited:
If you pulverize it fine enough in fact leaving it in cold water over night, filter it and drink that water combined with regularly made tea would likely produce best results as you would both get and preserve alkaloids that are heat sensitive and get ones that don’t dissolve fine in cold water.