View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ibogaine from the source of Tabernaemontana Undulata

just say know

Bluelighter
I was wondering what people thought of this from the bluelight community? I wonder if blacklight has some info. I'm sort of scared with ibogaine but i really would like to try it sometimes. I don't know what actives are found in T. Undulata.

I've heard that it's very similar to Iowaska. There are shamans that take you on The journey.I think you're supposed to go in with intentions for example overcome addiction and rid body of cancer. I am seriously thinking about doing it or iauaska sp?? Anybody have some advice??

I've heard that it's very similar to Iowaska. There are shamans that take you on The journey.I think you're supposed to go in with intentions for example overcome addiction and rid body of cancer. I am seriously thinking about doing it or iauaska sp?? Anybody have some advice??

Sometimes you've got to love misspellings. It's ayahuasca, but having half my family's roots in Iowa I kind of like your phonetic interpretation better. That, and I am pretty opposed to the commercialization of it in South America so I advocate doing it in Iowa.=D (In fact, I would recommend Great Spirit Lake;))

I'm going to move this over to Psychedelic Drugs as this forum is for news of MAPS work in psychedelic HR.

Good luck with your explorations!<3