View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides I thought I had weak acid but I just needed a break

moonyham

Bluelighter
I bought 3 batches of acid over the course of a few months last year. Each noticeably different from each other despite all being 'legit' GG blotters. The first batch which was fractal and an older release was epic and the acid head friends I have all said it was the best stuff theyve had in years or ever. Same friends and myself didn't rate the other blotters(different print) the same. Very acid like but the magic wasn't there. Minimal visuals.

Anyway I thought that this stuff was not only 'not acid' but also weak. As I could take 2-4 tabs and be pretty OK. I was using every few weeks over months, no real breaks.

I stopped and had 2.5 tabs left over 6 months ago. Me and a friend took these a few days past and holy shit. I'm glad we only had a small amount because before I even opened the pack and realised I only had so little, I was saying we should do atleast 2 each as it's pretty weak. However we tripped pretty hard just from 1.25 dosage. Still not as good as that first batch, but definitely not weak and definitely a full trip.

I was really surprised by this. I didn't realize just how strong my tolerance had become even having weeks apart my trips. I now wonder if the 2cb that I had and I thought was kinda weak is actually full strength and my acid tolerance got in the way as I took it around that time. I was planning on taking some next week. Last time I took 15-20mg and I was like 3/10.. Things had a nice hue to them, the sunset was magical and looked metallic and I generally felt a bit.. I dunno, high? Now I'm questioning if that will be too much.

I can't believe I took multiple of those tabs in the past and was barely phased though, very eye opening as to the power of tolerance.

the tolerance would of been high. In covid lockdown i could eat 7 gg tabs at the end of it and only get viusals compared to 150 ug lol with no headspace when one tab use to blast me. and that was 7 150 ug tabs,

I was eating it every 5 days.

It got to the point where i needed to take 4 tabs to get any visuals.

best to always take decent breaks with acid.

I recently dropped two months ago after a nearly 2 year break. One tab launched me far,

some of the new stuff laid is very strong,

i got legit 220 ug tabs, fucking glad i only took one after my break. was seeing hella visuals and headspace. Gonna trip next month after a 3 month break