Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

I think I took too much MDMA

who?ami

Greenlighter
I thought I would share one of my funnier/ wilder MDMA experiences..
Product was tested and went straight to black with puff of smoke..:D

Took place June/July of last year. At the time I did not have a scale and was strictly eyeballing my dose. And here is where the humor comes into play.

I was placing my dosage on a thin tear of toilet paper.. yeah I was too cheap to get any capsules.
While placing dosage on i was just kind of tapping MDMA out of the bag an ooops maybe a little to much wrist on that one. After looking at the mound I placed on the toilet paper, I decided to think to myself "ehh, why not". And decided to go in for the kill and drop it.

+00:45 goes by
Starting to feel wierd, little nausea, yawning... It was definitely starting to kick in.
+01:00
Now being an hour into it, Im certainley feeling the effects. Constant Wooob feeling and I am getting cold. But I am in the middle of the summer at my girlfriends house on the beach, who by the way patiently dealt with me all day. After going from car to a house with the A.C. on, I walked in and thought I walked into a refrigerator. Turns out it was just me and temp was only set to 74 lol.

+01:30
Woah, I am fucking rolling! We decided to go hangout on her balcony that overlooked the city and enjoy the 90 degree weather.

+02:00
"Babe, is it just me or is it cold outside?"...."Its just you...." lol

+02:30
8o8(8o8( I am rolling my face off like crazy. My girlfriend is now starting to worry as I sweat but keep insisting I am cold. I am constantly chewing on my gums and tongue and my teeth/ jaw cant stay still.

+rest of roll

I was able to control my self throughout the roll, but it was so intense I am not sure I ever could nor would want to roll quite that hard again. But hey who knows =D

Since then I have gotten a scale and have been more accurate on dosage. And looking back I believe I took about ~400mg Pure MDMA in that one dosage. I would not recommend anyone doing that but I am sure some of you already have.

Sounds like fun lol. A few years ago a friend of mine for a very short stretch of time was getting capsules sold as one dose that contained 350 mg of MDMA. But we didn't know that at first and took like two and a half over the course of an hour or two. Still nothing but good times, though we unexpectedly ended up tripping hard after a few hours. o.o I wouldn't recommend dosing that high either mainly because in my opinion the increased hit to your tolerance is disproportional to how much stronger the roll is, it's really much better on you to just take normal doses. But I wouldn't really say it's too much either.