• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I have a problem.

What's for sure is that we can't sugar cover it: kratom was perfect for the kind of needs that you have and they have fucked you big time banning it. What can we say... filhos da puta.... mais não é a gente a escolher, não é?
Obrigado pela solidariedade meu irmão, the pregabalin thing is hard to get and I have already fucked up a lil bit too much with benzos, fuck me, the only drug I was really afraid of and used responsibly but doing coke everyday meant popping a Clonazepam even if I was on oxys, trying to quit oxys...meant popping a clonazepam as well, so ..... I ve never taken more than 1 mg and a few days here and there I didn t take any ( when I was too fucked up on pxys) still, from January on I ve been using Clonazepam almost on a daily basis, hopefully I m not THAT fucked yet.

I m gonna look into black seed oil, still available down here....

At first I wanted to use drugs to see if they could help me get better in general, but I just gradually developed a poly-toxicamania.

I'm just a piece of shit with very low qi.
Nope my friend, but you are definitely going thru something mental health wise and are self medicating with drugs and that s a big no no.
When I was 26 I had a crippling anxiety & depression disorder or whatever, used heroin to cope, was going even more insane.
Any chance of talking again with a mental health professional ? Tell him that SSRI didn t work and that u are having issues with stims, if the shrink is not a total prick you ll get your Ritalin or Adderall, way better than meth ( I guess) or coke ( trust me on that)

Last edited:
I took several drug for month, almost every week, it can be lsd, 2cb, mdma, ketamine, benzo, tramadol, and now meth.

I took some ssri from therapist, didn't help me.
People can react very different to different types of SSRI's. It may take a while to find one that does work for you. My boyfriend also suffers from depression for years. He had to try a few different SSRI's to finally find one that actually improves his quality of life (under suprvision of his doctor ofcourse).

My mother has also dealt with mental health issues for her whole life and the SSRI's did nothing for her, she just felt numb but still had a very negative mindset and was easily over stimulated, couldn't sleep, had suicidal thoughts etc. Then she got an antipsychotic drug (she wasn't psychotic in the general meaning of the word) and it turned out that this was what she needed. I believe it was quetiapine. Now - about 8 years later- she's even able to reduce her dosage step by step in consultation with her doctor.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with the stories of people you don't even know lol. But the moral of the story is: there may be other prescription drugs that may help you with your depression other than the SSRI you tried. Please ask your doctor or psychiatrist for help and advice and maybe try a different SSRI or SNRI/whatever for a while? It may be a hell of a journey to find the right one, but it will always be better than to self medicate with drugs.

Drugs like the ones you mention can sure be fun sometime, if you're able to use them recreationally. Unfortunately, when you have a mental illness it's really hard to use them recreationally and/or in a responsible manner.

Edit: Just wanted to add that you're obviously not as much of piece of shit you think you are (like you said in a previous post). It takes courage to tell your story and admit you might have a problem, even if it's anonymous on the internet. If you really were dumb or a piece of shit, you wouldn't even notice you have a problem. But you do and I know that it can take a lot of courage to even admit it to yourself. After all, it's easier to ignore it, and sugar coat it and just keep on using drugs, right? But you don't do that. The fact that you're acknowledging it and talk to people about it (even if it's strangers on the internet, doesn't matter) shows that you have the strength in you to want something better for yourself.

But I (unfortunately) know the feeling and you have to believe it yourself to really feel it. Me saying you're not a POS probably won't make you feel better about yourself as long as you don't believe it yourself. But maybe it will give you a little hope. Take care!

Last edited:
I'm depressed for decades now, I've tried every drug I can get my hands before test the methamphetamine.

I believe I become addict to the Crystal Meth.

I have less than 1 gram at home.

I took it 1/2 week ago and today I took cocain this morning and after I took several dose of meth.

This drug have compulsive redosing. And I want to buy more of this, this is the best drug I never taked.

Did you have some advice to help me to stop this dangerous drug ?

I'm stupid but not enough to believe that meth are safe.
Just posted about this same thing

Obrigado pela solidariedade meu irmão, the pregabalin thing is hard to get and I have already fucked up a lil bit too much with benzos, fuck me, the only drug I was really afraid of and used responsibly but doing coke everyday meant popping a Clonazepam even if I was on oxys, trying to quit oxys...meant popping a clonazepam as well, so ..... I ve never taken more than 1 mg and a few days here and there I didn t take any ( when I was too fucked up on pxys) still, from January on I ve been using Clonazepam almost on a daily basis, hopefully I m not THAT fucked yet.

I m gonna look into black seed oil, still available down here....

Sorry for not having answered sooner. Oh, how well I feel you about the never ending story: a line?: a benzo; tomorrow hungover?: benzo; unconfortable meeting at work?: benzo; domestic shit: benzo. But you respect benzos and and allways are keepnig and eye on your benzo intake, as you say it's the addiction that you fear the most. What I mean with that is that you have the tools to likely avoid a serious benzo habbit to develope. And, you very well know that cocaína is to blame for all that, so your best move would be working on your blow intake as you will be fixing two problema at once: blow intake and benzo use and potential dependence.

But, for pregabalin for opi wd, I think that the risk is very different. You arent in methadone or long lasting oois, so you won't have to use pregabs more than say 12 days, at doses that are into the terapeutical parameters. Also, it doesn't work exactly like benzos nor it works on the same receptors, and most people find qutting long uses of pregabalin much easier than shorter uses of benzos.
( Now, that said, I have to admit that the opposite also happens and some people quit benzos with no major problems beyound rebound symptoms while they suffer nasty pregabalin wds. And I am one of those persons) But I still think that a 12 days regime of Lyrica would be surely good and very likely safe for you.
I know you said that it isn't very easy to get there but I honestly think that you should try .
Anyway, I hope that those black seeds may help you, I know nothing about them but has read that they work and are useful

Forte abraço mano!!

I simply played the sorcerer's apprentice and lost the game.

Now I'm just even more miserable and pathetic than I already was.

Be kinder to yourself. Pick one thing at a time and work on it. Be it cutting out a substance, getting a positive habit. You might be a piece of shit, I don't know you. I doubt it though. Keep trying to make yourself better and treat yourself better. Be grateful for what you have. Can you walk, or talk? Do you have both arms and legs?

Try and you'll get there.

Yeah you got a problem. A lot of us do. Don't ever give up though.