• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I ate a bad mushroom

jakhazell

Greenlighter
Hi, the night before last I ate some mushrooms which a friend and I picked. We have picked mushrooms before and they have always worked properly but this time I started tripping when I was in my bed and when I got up I had intense pain in the inside of my thighs. the pain lasted that night and the next day although it had subsided a lot. Today I had slight pain in my legs and my chest was hurting for some of the day and I felt slightly fatigued. The day after I took the mushrooms I also drank some cactus which we thought was a san pedro and I didn't really get any effects from it so I thought that maybe it was making me feel a bit wrong today. Does anybody know if this sounds like mushroom poisoning? The mushrooms we picked were thought to be psylocybe cubensis.

Why dont you do some google searching dude? I'm pretty sure some species of poison shrooms take a few days to totally destroy your liver and kidneys..

But like i said i'd do some google searching for yourself, or go to a doctor, when dealing with potential poisoning a forum isnt the best place to be asking for help.

So the intense leg pain from eating the bad mushrooms was not cured by drinking the unkown cactus juice eh? Hmmmm that's a difficult one...maybe try smoking a mixture of local sage if you can find any growing by the side of the road, or try licking a couple toads (if you can catch them with the sore legs that is).

well if you say it subcided thats a good thing, becareful what you put in yoru body for the next few days and if at anypoint you feel like your getting worse go straight to the doctors

if you really aht worried you could go to the doctors right now

i'd say go to the doc, and for fuck's sake be sure of what you are ingesting in the future. good luck

- If you cannot identify a fungus you consumed your best bet is going to the hospital and/or calling poison control to determine if it may be a known poisonous species in your region.

- If for some reason both of these options are not possible I'd suggest going back, getting some photographs of the mushrooms, and posting on a mycological identification site. I'm not a mycologist or a doctor; this is my personal advice.

Harmful mushrooms might not show symptoms immediately or possibly until it is "too late". Some more info on it; mushroom poisoning symptoms (wikipedia)

So the intense leg pain from eating the bad mushrooms was not cured by drinking the unkown cactus juice eh? Hmmmm that's a difficult one...maybe try smoking a mixture of local sage if you can find any growing by the side of the road, or try licking a couple toads (if you can catch them with the sore legs that is).

lol%)

you just ate some unknown mushrooms and youre still hurting a few days later hurting... maybe you should GO TO THE HOSPITAL???

You shouldn't ingest a mushroom without knowing for sure that it's indeed a magic mushroom.