I stopped Oxy/Hydro habit in 1 day with NO WD's

smutt butt

Bluelighter
I went from a 150mg Oxy dose for a high to none in 1 day with NO withdrawals..

KRATOM, KRATOM,KRATOM!!

Maybe it will not work as well for everyone but it worked wonders for me. I ordered 2, 4oz bags of "PC-Commercial" Kratom and that took away the physical and psychological WD's. Of course I still want to eat a bottle of pills, but with Kratom it is easy to stay away.

Unless you enjoy VILE tasting things, order some empty capsules online. I used the 00 size. I started with about 15 per day and just went down over 3- weeks from there. If you want to quit, at least try Kratom. It is legal and a 4oz. bag is about $36.00. Hopefully it will work as well for you as it did for me.

Wait til tomorrow

Carl the OP said: I started with about 15 per day and just went down over 3- weeks from there. If you want to quit, at least try Kratom. It is legal and a 4oz. bag is about $36.00. Hopefully it will work as well for you as it did for me. so that implies he has been on them for three weeks already. Amazing if it really works!

you'll probably have to order quite a bit, for me kratom lasts no more than 2 hours per dose, and each subsequent dose takes more and more kratom to feel the effects

Bali is a favorite among many, available pretty cheep, and is known to last and be good for pain management (which makes sense for what an opiate withdrawal would call for.)