I need some reassurance...

CherryPoppinz

Bluelighter
Hey im a college student and i miss my family so much, i tried acid and had a difficult trip regarding my relationship with my father (not so close but weve been working at it), the day after i tried acid i felt as if id never be the same, my perception of reality was warped, it was a experience that im not sure if i regret or not, but regardless it happened and i accept that its an experience. the day after i felt fine though

I had a panic attack i didnt mention to any of my friends on weed recently (i smoke on a regular basis with no problems although i used to have problems smoking weed when i first started, been smoking for approx 1.5 years?)

Ever since ive been so scared of having a panic attack, im afraid im a schizo or somthing i feel like my perception is weird or different somehow, althought im sure its all in my head id really love some reassurance since i dont have many people close to me here..its a really scary feeling that my mind seems out of place

should i talk to a counselor? im worried about my mental health and ive been having so much stress from college starting, lack of sleep, lots of drugs (alchohol, weed, acid i tried once)

honestly i feel like im slowing becoming crazy and its incredibly scary...

i just really need some reassuring words from someone that somewhat cares and i feel like bluelight is the place since i cant discuss my drug use with my family...

anyone had a similiar experience with feeling scared for their mental health? im kinda tipsy right now so exuse my poor spelling, grammar etc...

can some one please offer some words of comfort or advice of my situation? i have a family that loves me, close friends, and am having a great time in college.

im just feel as though somthing hasnt been right since my panic attack, im somewhat insecure and think i might have an insecurity disorder but not so bad, i just feel like im lacking someone close over here and its driving me crazy, my thoughts dont feel in order and i dont know...

sorry for rambling, still rather drunk..

same shit happened to me when i did dxm

didnt feel right...then boom panic attack a week later

basically it brought out my panic disorder..but it was coming to come out either way..

it happens alot with pd's

ive had several realizations on acid that have significantly effected the rest of my life.. and when i come down i sometimes feel overwhelmed with the responsibility of what ive just witnessed. sometimes it takes me a while to recover from these type of realizations as they are slowly integrated into my life.

in regards to your panic attack.. ive noticed that my exposure to acid has greatly increased my sensitivity to other drugs, especially weed. maybe you should take a break from smoking weed and doing acid for a while and just try to take an emotional inventory and give yourself some breathing room.

i highly doubt youre going crazy.. but if you arent alright and feel like you need help you should definitely talk to a doctor or a therapist.

how are you coping with your panic disorder? in what ways do you "supress" it?

thank you for yours words

I can almost guarantee you are not going crazy. Having a difficult trip can sometimes lead to panic attacks which can then lead to anxiety, derealization/depersonalization, and feeling that you've messed up your mind and are going crazy.

This will go away! I went through pretty much the same thing a while ago. I highly recommend staying away from drugs, as most of them will slow your progress.

Try to keep your mind occupied. Find a hobby or join a club at your college. What you are going through is very rough, but you will get better. :)

yeah youre fine man. Just cut down the weed and make sure to exercise regularly, it helps more than anything else.

Also if you dont have much going on, get some hobbies or join a sports team or something it makes you feel productive and social which is always good.

Trips can bring out a lot of underlying issues and force you to deal with them. You don't have to blame yourself and think that you did something wrong - maybe you're ready to have these issues arise and learn how to work through them. Maybe you will be able to further work on your relationship with your father after having this experience.

Over time I became pretty much incapable of smoking weed without getting anxiety. The only times I will ever smoke it now are when combined with amphetamines or when coming down from MDMA (not recommending either of these as a solution...). Marijuana isn't a sedative even though a lot of people seem to use it this way; it does have psychedelic properties to it. If you find that it is making your anxiety worse then maybe taking a break from it will benefit you.

See you what you can integrate from your trip and maybe you'll be better off for it, even if things are difficult in the meantime...

this makes me feel so much better, i will definetly stay away from drugs for a while....i love bluelight, this is exactly what i feel like i needed