View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I need advice with a dxm experience?

TatumAvery1991

Greenlighter
About 2 months ago I got my hands on my moms robitussin. I took what I thought to be a few gulps but ended up being half of the bottle (I'm about 108 lbs and 5'2 BTW). With my shitty luck as soon as I took the stuff my grandpa calls me saying grandma was admitted into the hospital for fluid in her lungs and me and mum had to come right away. I didn't start REALLY feeling the affects of the dxm until in the car with my mom on the way there. Mostly just a mild pleasant stony feeling. Once we got to my grandmas room tho I began to really feel this shit. Everything was fine tho in fact I really enjoyed the weird break from reality the drug provided but I kept getting farther and farther from reality as the time went. About 1/2 an hour to an hour (not quit sure as time on this stuff is next to non existent) I got up to pee and realized I felt drunk AF. Got in to the bathroom in my grandmas room and couldn't pee. I spent nearly 10-15 minutes trying and finally gave up when my mom asked me if I had fallen in. Sat back down and that's when I pretty much lost my grip on all reality around me. My mom kept talking to me, and not quit sure how to reply (this whole time no one knows I'm high so I had to try to act sober) I just kept laughing and saying yeah everytime she would look at me. Then practically out of no where she seemed to completely change. Like it was still her body and her face, but as if there was a totally different person inside her. What happens next I'm not 100% sure on because this all came so fuzzy and I didn't even fully realise this until after I had sobbered up alittle. She starts laughing in a way my mom has NEVER laughed before and talking in a weird accent I still can't pin point. The weird thing tho is I can't remember for the life of me what she said. I remember the forghin laugh and something about train tracks and that's it. Then as if nothing had happened my mom was back again like normal. Again I didn't actually realize this happend until later so my reaction was just kind of blank..because I really didn't know how to act in any other way that would disguess me being high as shit. Nothing much else happend after that but my mom did end up moving from the chair in front of me to the couch behind me and kept asking me why I was buggin' because apparently my eyes were popped out of my sockets and I was looking frantically around the room which I only vagully remember. The next day I had horrible delusions and I to this day have a STRONG feeling that someone possessed my moms body and communicated to me through my mother. I feel as if they were talking about their death (hence train tracks). My mom just thinks it was the drug tho. I don't know I need another druggers opinion on all of this. Do you guys think certain drugs (ex. Dxm) can open ones brain to different realms or the paranormal? Or do you think it was just me tripping on the dxm? Also does anybody know what platoe I may of been on? I'd REALLY like to know. Thanks guys.