I know....I know....I shouldnt even be posting

Thestepper69

Bluelighter
uhhhhhhhhhh......hmmmmmmm......I have been reading for the past couple days and whoa!!!
LOL All of this nonsensical BS is totally...uhhhh...hmmmm...how do I put it...entertaining? LOL Sorry, just couldnt resist.

I knew you couldn't stay away. Why don't you start posting again? Its time.

I hate these BS post I don't come here everyday and laugh I come here everyday and see alot of SHIT.

I'm quite well aware of my ability to hurt, it was developed in and for situations much darker than the benign internet flame. The thing with having a knack for picking up on weakness is that said knowledge can be used to improve or to exploit. Over the years I've tried to help more than harm, but I do not claim to be infallible or superhuman and therefore do not claim to never lose control. I'm a pretty simple guy to deal with. I'll play nice until given reason to act otherwise. It's usually a biiiig mistake to go to the mat with me. In saying so, I deeply respect the strength of character it takes to make oneself vulnerable and admit mistakes after we DO go to the mat.
I'm not taking your parting words into account because I see that you were frustrated over having your apology ignored. It was not ignored. I just wasn't here, as I probably won't be in future.
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings Stepper. I'm not usually sorry for my sense of humour or lack of patience with shortsightedness because people so often take for granted the fact that you don't owe them shit and don't HAVE to be nice to them. Life isn't nice.
But I am capable of better. As were you, and as you have since shown. I am obliged by conscience and example to follow suit.
Peace.
[This message has been edited by deep (edited 17 January 2000).]

DEEP: Your past few recent posts have been a treat to read. Now I see where you r trying to come from. I couldn't see past your not-so-common sense of humor. I have definitely taken those posts to heart, and started to process the monumental amount of insight you have offered for us. Thanks Deep.
I did mean that apology, and it still stands that way. I know that I will never be as smart, or insightful as you, but I WILL try my best. Because I REALLY believe you DO help people, especially your family and friends. I have to respect that no matter what. But I still dont respect the way you sometimes choose to "open the eyes" of others. But, you have EVERY right to do as you please. I just like THIS side of you soooo much better. You CAN be soft, and still drill your points home (w/ greater effectiveness too!!!). When you choose the other way, poeple automatically have a reason to disregard you and take the "apology" (if I understand Deep correctly, Greek Style, apology=defense) stand.
I, like Mona, definitely have a much better understanding of you, Deep. Whenever someone comes off like you have in the past, its an automatic thing for me to try and bring those people back down to earth. But, that doesnt make me right and you wrong, thats just me is all. I realize that its not my, or anyone elses, job to say who is right or wrong in this world. I understand your no non-sense approach to life. Its commendable, at the very least.
Once again Deep, and everyone else on the board, I APOLOGIZE. I apologize for making fun of your name especially, its just you revealed a weak point to me. So I blindly attacked you, and it accomplished absolutely nothing. I am glad we can all finally be at peace w/ each other, I hate the fighting (prolly cuz I lose all the time...LOL).
And like you, I am capable of better, and I will try my best to put my best loafer (lol, loafer,
wink.gif
) foward. I understand you not being there to read my apology, and that was the only thing that truly hurt me. You are a compassionate person Deep, I respect you.
Well, I dont know how long I will stick around with people posting stuff like 69ing on E. What idiot doesnt know 69ing on E would be good....lol...
smile.gif
C'mon people if you have nothing better to do, please dont post here. Go draw, write something, read something, MASTURBATE!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LMFAO!!! I dunno, I dont really give a fuck what ne one posts ne more. I have learned from the past couple weeks events on this board.
I will remain a neutral party from now on. There is no need to try and defend someone else or the past, cuz it doesn't matter. It really doesnt. If someone wants to attack me directly, then I am forced to defend MYSELF. I, like Deep, cannot sit sheepishly and just take the punishment, I WILL not.
I have definitely grown from this 'whole' situation. Thank you Deep, Mona, and everyone else on the board for helping me get past the eighth grade (lol...
wink.gif
). I realized I dont have to stress my points till I am BLUE in the face, merely state them and move on. Well, enlightened is what I am, I appreciate it everyone.
LATER!
PLUR
steve

I m gonna have to agree with stepper and beabgeek on this one. this place is really turning into a joke. When I first found this place it was a great place, I looked foward to reading and responding to intellegent posts. Now all you see are such and such roll call, or such and such survey. It's ridiculous, this used to be a place where we came for info, help, advice and such. Now it s a place where we find out what everyones favorite sexual positions are, everyones fav. cartoons and everyones favorite candy. Used to be the only favorite thing post was about everyones favorite rolls!!! And if I type the word favorite or everyone one more time I'm gonna go crazy! lol
Jase& Skydancer, do something here before its too late!
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"

Holy shit!! If you want to talk about something else then post something better. No one is stopping you from talking about what you want to talk about so stop trying to tell us what we are "supposed" to be talking about. If people all shared your opinion then some of these surveys or roll calls wouldn't have received 40+ replies. To each his own. We CAN have surveys AND talk about E at the same time. There are hundreds of people who come on this site and they enjoy the variety and the change every now and then. It's really quite simple - you don't like the topic, don't reply, you want to talk about something else - then post it!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Luv2Luv, my post wasnt directed at you. I wasn't singling you out. I think the moderators should make a new area for all these useless uninformative posts. I never mentioned your name, as a matter of fact I didnt even know it was you who was making them till just now.
A BIG hug to you luv2luv! Much PLUR to you!
------------------
~~~EXSTO 24 VII~~~
"To stand out 24/7"

Just want to say that I'm really impressed with the maturity with which Deep, Mona, and Stepper resolved their conflict.
If there's a such thing as "PLUR", than this is what it's all about.