• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I instantly got a throbbing headache after snorting some meth

slice4334

Greenlighter
Soooo this has never happened to me before... I dont do meth too much.. Maybe every other weekend or so... I havent done it since last Saturday. And well when I went to snort a line today.. I got an immediate throbbing headache in my head and back neck... I also started sweating perfusively.. After that I even started throwing up constantly... I tried drinkink water but could never keep it down... It has been about 3 hours since I took that line and my head is still throbbing and im not throwing up as often but I still cant keep water down... Or anything for that matter... Has this happened to anyone... And does anyone know why it happened?

Last edited:
Please let me know if you know anything... Im scared im having an allergic reaction or an overdose idk... Should I go to the hospital.. I've never had this much pain from a head ache... :/

Different seller? Different drug? Have you stayed hydrated and been taking care of yourself? Have you gotten enough sleep?

Maybe you should break from a drug like that for a little while and try again in the future depending on your dependence. Just my two cents anyways. Hope you get to feeling better! :)

Probably a bad cut. This can happen from putting the wrong thing up your nose. Try snorting the double encapsulated concertas with the dud half and you will have a similar experience.

The people that I have always scored from smoke the same shit they're selling me. It helps that I've known a few of my ice sources for a long fucking time.

I would say a bad cut if you got an instant headache. Headaches come from using for me if I'm not staying hydrated enough. And sleep is another thing, you have to know when to sit it down for a bit.

As long as you're not vomiting so bad you'll get dehydrated quick, I would try to take something for that headache and see if it eases up.

BUT, a few years back, my uncle got into some bad shit. It was the shake n bake when there wasn't readily available ice in this area. Somebody didn't burn all the gas off the dope and he said his head felt like someone was drilling into his skull. Long story short, he got a type of ischemia, which mimics a stroke and can be caused by meth use. He had the face droop and all. It definitely wasn't a stroke and ischemia was the only logical explanation. I'm glad those Mexicans got that ice flowing, that shake n bake made from a 2 liter pop bottle fucking a lot of people's shit up. Not saying that ice can't, but when you get shit that looks like white powder, it's hard to say who in the fuck cooked it or what's in it.

Well there is a first time for everything, and eventually after snorting meth (a purely dirty chemical compund made in less than hygienic manners.) it's going to take it's toll and you are going to have side effects. IT could just be the beginning of something much more serious....

Happened to me last night- literally can always find a way to sleep with meds but the neck pain/headache was so intense. Kept me up all night I wasn’t even remotely high anymore it was pain pain pain all up my nose into the base of my brain and and down the back of my neck. No matter what I did or how many Tylenol I took it was throbbing all night now it’s almost 11am next day still there. I always use the same nostril; I think that has something to do with it. Hydrated; enough sleep (from previous days lol)