View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I found the vortex???

thevortex

Greenlighter
Long time lurker here, had many a reasons to post but this one indeed tops them all. So I decided to make a post. Well here it goes.

OK so first off I know what I'm doing is not recommended to the typical person with my diagnosis. But maybe possibly i'm not your "typical person with my diagnosis". Honestly I can't recommend this to pretty much anybody. I am diagnosed with schizo-affective bi-polar type and on meds, well that's part of the reason why I'm posting this here today. So I'll just tell you that since I am on Zoloft 50 mg, abilify 10 mg, naltrexone 25 mg and klonopin .25 mg. It is very difficult to get high on anything. I know that it's not worth my sanity and all... but my story is I've been self-medicating and actually improving since starting this med combo a handful of years ago. Mostly I just smoke pot and chill but when I was 19 I did a bunch of acid and had a bad experience and ended up in psych wards. Was alcoholic and a lot of stupid shit.
But alas I long for the spiritual different , experience and I really always have. Well you see maybe a little too much too because I really messed up at first when I wasn't really ready to handle psychs....Moving on from that. Taking a bunch of bumps of ketamine until I feel good. Smoking some DMT on it. Sends me to what I call "The vortex". Well I just discovered this today actually. Im not sure what to make of this realm ive found. Because it feels like a very personal realm. Like hardly no one else will find this realm because, why would they??
But the first time I mixed a substantial amount of dmt with ketamine I looked in the mirror and I saw visions in the mirror. I saw me morph into my abusive friend from childhood who died, I morphed into an old woman, a goblin, an Egyptian prince with grass and sea behind him. I saw things I couldn't describe. I saw the energy from the mirror, I saw scary things but cool things. So I was like this was cool and all I tell my friend and then me being my reckless self a few hours later I decide to take it to another level and I found things I wouldn't believe. It was like an experience that was so freaky and scary...I mustve blacked out. I guess I probably took 4-5 small lines of ketamine and then smoked enough dmt to make me fucking going through a fucking shit I cant even fucking explain. I met a new god. He had a long purple left arm but he was there and he was talking to me and he was telling me to do a task. But then it changed before I could. And none if it made sense. And it was in sequences. And it was hella weird. And it was more like a k-hole (which I have only achieved once in my life, I have trouble achieving but I have once) than anything but I didn't know what it was when it was happening I didn't know why i was there who I was and towards the end I tried looking in the mirror because I smoked it in front of the mirror expecting a similar result as the first one, not such as an intense experience and I remember something so real and vivid like having blood splurted everywhere. And then when I came out of it like I knew I would all of a sudden I started throwing up a little bit of nasty ketamine shit. And I looked so terribly awfully sick looking in the mirror. And shit was still very trippy. Someone was talking to me much of the time. Maybe it wouldve been less scary if i had spaced the two trips out more i thought. I think next time ill be more ready but Im not sure. And I call it the vortex.

But then it changed before I could. And none if it made sense. And it was in sequences. And it was hella weird.
Sounds like my dreams.

Have you read this thread?

While they're not entirely the same, schizophrenia and schizo-affective are pretty damn close. Could be helping, but I don't know if overdoing it is the best strategy, I think you're right about spacing the trips out a little more. Don't get lost in that vortex.

^ No at a certain points you only meet echos. You'll get used to it. Comes with the job.

Thanks for sticking around.

You should understand there are multiple realms there is the spirtural realm then there is the space time continuem realm then there's the shadow realm . I'm used to the shadow realm which only activates in youre brain when you haven't had any sleep for 4-5 days. I do meth binges to achieve the shadow realm.

In 2009 I did DMT and I had visions in my head when I closed my eyes of me wearing 1830's French Foreign Legion uniform but I was drafted into some space colony that invaded a desert planet and I had comrads that had blue skin and we had 1800's rifles but instead of loading them with gun powder we loaded it with a brick of gold.
And one shot could blow up an entire house.Then the dreamed morphed into me being a slave there were these blue Asian people that kept me as a slave chained up while they were fighting a war these blue Asian people were dressed simular to how Supreme Kai from Dragon Ball Z dressed.
I then opened my eyes and felt like I was on a heavy THC wax head high feeling . Then after maybe 2 minutes that feeling got replaced with a warm head buzz come down type of feeling.