• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

I feel like we shouldn't invite Karen from Finance to the Christmas Party

Karen, while an annoying white girl who gets sloshed on cheap Chardonnay, will most likely spill her wine on Brad the CFO and tell him she better get a big bonus this year, followed by shame and guilt while sitting alone crying at the bar, which will result in a ride home with Ted from IT, who will give her a two minute sympathy fuck followed by a walk of shame home the next morning and lots of whispering and shaming behind her back in the office while she pretends nothing happened.

So, yes, you should definitely invite Karen from finance. She’s a god damn mess.

She's such a debby downer though. And a flaming SJW. "I want to be treated like men are treated!". No, you want the good shit and none of the bad. Equal pay, but still have men buy her her cheap Chardonnay.

Want to know why men make more money? Because in the rare event that the ship is sinking, the women and children get to escape and float on their luggage while the men stay and drown.

I really don't want to hear her shit, TBPH.

BTW - It's rumored that she already got with Ted from IT. Walks of shame and such are old news. She is already a hot mess, and therefore should NOT be invited.

OMG I am cringing so hard for Ted right now. I mean, I know when you're 200lbs overweight and have a goiter on your face the size of a cantaloupe you have to take what you can get, but he doesn't have to settle for Karen!
I was gonna give him a sympathy handy J at the afterparty anyway.

I swear to God if she sponsors a goat for an African family as my Secret Santa again this year I'm calling her out as the being responsible for that time someone shat in the elevator. We all know that bitch has IBS.

Yeah... we been doing the nasty on the mech mezzanine for years and I get the bonuses others dream of (in cash), consume all the blow she has for free and none of the BS that comes with *commitment: That's the way she likes it sooooo who am I to argue?
If decided to invite maybe she brings frosty the blow bag and spreads the cheer about without reservation.
If nay on the invite: Guess it's back to bidness as usual Monday AM, folk.
BTW:
She is under investigation from an *dark task-force for mismanagement and embezzlement of funds (coke habit with a gambling back) looking at some fed time so if one want's a chance to confront her on any given grievance or commendation I urge one to follow up ASAP... maybe a month before she is in a hole somewhere.

can we get a vote/poll on the yeas and nays?
curious if more people would participate if things were a bit more anonymous. IDK
You guys know this is a public forum and she can read everything, right?
aint we talking about the other karen? lol
maybe she wont identify me by my other given name:
Aka Alias Jones

You guys know this is a public forum and she can read everything, right?

It kind of loses the magic if the Xmas gift isn't even wrapped.

I don't care. I fucking hope she sees this. That snaggle tooth, fish microwaving bitch can SUCK IT.

Yeah... we been doing the nasty on the mech mezzanine for years and I get the bonuses others dream of (in cash), consume all the blow she has for free and none of the BS that comes with *commitment: That's the way she likes it sooooo who am I to argue?
If decided to invite maybe she brings frosty the blow bag and spreads the cheer about without reservation.
If nay on the invite: Guess it's back to bidness as usual Monday AM, folk.
BTW:
She is under investigation from an *dark task-force for mismanagement and embezzlement of funds (coke habit with a gambling back) looking at some fed time so if one want's a chance to confront her on any given grievance or commendation I urge one to follow up ASAP... maybe a month before she is in a hole somewhere.

*sneers down my nose at you for stabbing your fork in Karens tuna hot pocket*

cd8f32a047268e5ee52bd63d4dab5538.gif