PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I dont know what RC I took

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksideofthecat

Greenlighter
A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I bought some LSD, except it wasn't LSD and I'm not sure what I took. I've read about the NBOMe series, but that it has weaker effects than LSD, which was not that case for what happened to me.
We got 3 tabs and we both decided to cut it in half, so we both took 1 and 1/2. As soon as we but it in our mouths, we knew it was different because it was extremely bitter. We both started gaging, and a strong sense of nausea.
After about 15 minutes it started kicking in. I felt really dizzy and I would forget stuff. After about 5 minutes the vivisuals kicked in, except they were a lot stronger than a normal LSD trip. Instead of everything flowing and seeing a few colors, I started seeing many weird things such as animals. Not only did we have visual effects, there was also audio. Music was slowed down and the ceiling fan sounded different.
After that I completely blacked out, and woke up at the hospital 6 hours later. And I dont remember anything at all, only a few glimpses. I remember thinking I died, and I began crying so much but than I thought that I never existed. The colors were so overwhelming. My life flashed before my eyes, and everything looped in my head. I heard many voices of my friends that repeated in my head. Everything was like a dream, I didnt think it was all real. At the ER the doctor and nurses told me I overdosed, but you cant over dose on LSD so I was confused.
I took the tabs at 11pm and it didnt end till a few hours I got discharged, so about 7am. So if someone can please tell me if they have experienced this, or might know what it is, please tell me. I'm still confused of what happened.

Hello. Unfortunately we can't guess from the effects and as a result we don't allow this type of thread. You should always test BEFORE you use drugs to avoid issues like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.