L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I don't know how to act towards these two girls

max_

Bluelighter
I'm 25 and I started university this February. I met a girl and some guys in theintroductory course (they are 18, she is 22 and has a 3 yr old kid). We got together several times to study in group, and I became kind of friends with the girl, who seemed to give me signs that she was not interested. We signed up for all the same classes, too (with the girl). I met another girl, we shall call her girl#2, in the library. She is very responsible and I started studying with her and her group since the guys in the first group stopped coming to the library and girl#1 works and doesn't spend as much time as I do studying. I invited girl#1 to study with girl#2 and it worked out well. Now my problem is girl#2 started touching my arm and being very suggestive a couple of days ago, in which only the two of us were studying. She did it to the point where i got a little embarrassed for her being all over me in a study place. Also I saw her phone (we were watching a video) and she has a contact named "(L) my love (L)" ( (L) means heart emoji ).
I'll be honest with you. At this time in my life I'm coming out of a long term relationship that may or may not be over for good, still I'm separated. Of course I'd like to be with someone for company and sex and even to start something new, but I don't feel ready for that yet, specialy for the part where my long term relationship might be over but it's not exactly finished, we're in really good terms. I like both girls, I am more attracted to girl #2 right now because she sent me good signals as opposed to really turn off signals from girl #1. Also she doesn't have kids.
I don't know how to act. Maybe I should just do nothing and wait a couple of weeks to see how things turn and how they behave towards me because it's all new. But if I do that I run the risk of being too slow and that might be a turn off. Still, maybe if she wants things so fast then it's not good for me since my first priority and the number one thing in my mind must be passing this year's courses. Any thoughts people???

my first thought is "this sounds messy and confusing and distracting...maybe you should focus on your studies"

sounds like you have a few options here, and that you don't really have anything to lose - except your commitment and focus on your academic stuff.

you're just doing the intro course; you're going to meet tons of girls once you star uni properly. why get ahead of yourself by jumping into something and making things complicated? i mean, now probably might not the best time to get preoccupied by concerns about sex/love etc if you have uni work to do, and if you're still working out what you plan on studying (if applicable - i dunno).

or - on the other hand, if it feels right with this girl that likes you - just go for it.
sounds like you maybe aren't as keen?

if you're still entangled emotionally with your ex/gf - give yourself as much time as you need. you're young, what's the rush?

follow your heart and do whatever you feel...but maybe try not to let too many other parts of your anatomy do your thinking for you ;)

Last edited:
That sounds way too confusing. You're 25.... lots of years left to find someone amazing!
To be honest though I would say give up on girl#1

Give up on #1. She has a kid anyway man. I learned the hard way, don't go down that road.

With #2, I say hit it. You're single, young, and you have nothing to lose. Now is the time for sexual exploration. You should have as much as possible, while being safe of course.

Avoid any talk of a relationship/commitment with her. If she asks you flat out just be honest and say "I like having fun and hang out with you but I'm not ready for anything serious."

You're making it more complicated in your head than it actually is.

Give up on #1. She has a kid anyway man. I learned the hard way, don't go down that road.

With #2, I say hit it. You're single, young, and you have nothing to lose. Now is the time for sexual exploration. You should have as much as possible, while being safe of course.

Avoid any talk of a relationship/commitment with her. If she asks you flat out just be honest and say "I like having fun and hang out with you but I'm not ready for anything serious."

You're making it more complicated in your head than it actually is.

I'm inclined to agree. You're on college, that's what college is for. Learning is the second reason.

fuck #2 then duck her on twitter/facebook etc (actually I hear all sex is rape on college campuses these days don't fuck either one)