I can't believe this shit!!! Read this before every putting your bag down anywhere...

tigger

Bluelighter
Hey -
Sometimes, things happen in life that I just can't believe... and this is one of them. Last night I was shopping on St. Mark's Pl. getting JR's and Blow Pops and bracelets for Eternity5. I wound up finding all kinds of kewl stuff. So after shopping I go up to Alphabet Lounge on Ave.C 'cause they do D&B on wednesday nights. They don't have a coat check at this place 'cause it's pretty small, so people just put there bags and coats on the chairs. So I put my stuff down and start dancing. We're totally have a phat time, and I go over to my coat to get a cigarette, and I see that my coat is on the floor. No biggie... the only problem is that my bag o' PLUR is GONE!!! Nowhere to be found... It' gets even better though. It my jacket, I have my cell phone, my pager, my Dunhill lighter ($600), and my Michelle watch ($1200). So whoever walked away with my $50 worth of bracelets, blow pops and jolly ranchers, left behind my jacket with $2500 worth of stuff in it!!! What an asshole... Anyway, that wound up being a total buzz-kill. It wasn't the money that bothered me at all, it was the fact that someone stole all of this stuff that I wanted to give to people... A part of would've prefered to still have the toys, and to have lost my stuff... I dunno, were it the other way around, I probably would've prefered to have lost the toys... It just sucksucksucksucksucksucksucksucks!!! Anyway, I'm getting another bag o'PLUR tonight, so all you E5ers'll have fun stuff to play with!!!
PLUR
Tig

Hey
I am so sorry you lost all you fun stuff. But its good to know you didn't let someones's pettiness and anti-PLUR actions, bring you way down. Keep boncin' and smilin' like Tigger would!
------------------
...Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts...Albert Einstein

Hey, sorry to hear that, but you're lucky they didn't take all the other stuff. I just don't understand some people out there. I mean, why do you gotta go ruining other people's fun for no reason. I'm sure they really NEEDED the stuff that they took from you. Whatever, some people need to use their heads (and hearts).
PLUR

thats a pretty shitty thing to do. whats this Eternity5 you are talking about...do you know any raves for new years around CT? plur, nuke

hey tig, that sucks. but on the brightside, did you know that they're making a new movie about you?? i think it's called tigger's own movie or something like that. you'd better call disney up and make sure you get some royalties from that!!

awww hey hun i know how you feel but you know what don't let it bring you down. ******************* huggles huggles huggles and more huggles*************** just for da tigger....