• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I believe no duality exists

We can only hope to educate his ass I guess.

I know what noN duality means. It means me and you are the same people, and also that I am all of the people in existence. It means there's no difference between anything, in the entire universe, past present, and future.that everything is the same, and everybody is the same.

I once asked my Dharma teacher, "are all minds one?"

And she replied, "do you know the minds of others?"

And I will ask you AGAIN @KOSMICTRAVELLER how do you practice this concept you believe in?
How odd you skipped that question & went to quote me and in reply try to be smart.

The use of block capital letters says more about you than you think it does, also some folks on here are quite savvy on the Interweb, it sure looks like it was you on the Krishna Das YouTube stream, the same person asking about DMT (when it was clear you don't know the difference between 5-MeO and N,N which is a tragic reflection on society and foolish people who have heard of DMT then use the name to try and look "cool" to others in their early 20's to feed their ego.

A good pipe of N,N would crush the shit outta you.

And I will ask you AGAIN @KOSMICTRAVELLER how do you practice this concept you believe in?
How odd you skipped that question & went to quote me and in reply try to be smart.

The use of block capital letters says more about you than you think it does, also some folks on here are quite savvy on the Interweb, it sure looks like it was you on the Krishna Das YouTube stream, the same person asking about DMT (when it was clear you don't know the difference between 5-MeO and N,N which is a tragic reflection on society and foolish people who have heard of DMT then use the name to try and look "cool" to others in their early 20's to feed their ego.

A good pipe of N,N would crush the shit outta you.
I didn't even read your question and I don't have to. It's my freewill.

I do not believe that anything is different and that only oneness exists. I believe that every person, place, thing, and idea is the same. I don't see how anything can be separate. If it's true, than I am the only consciousness and I am the same as the all matter, space, and time in the universe. All is one and one is all. Imagine there being no separation between anything.

Is there nothing you despise or think of as wretched ?

Do you believe in evil ? in sin or karma ?

If we create something does that not make it real ?

Do you believe you have a soul ?

there is a difference between a real coin and an imagined coin
is it though?
i mean the only value in anything is the value we put in it. like a dollar bill... it is in essence worthless (less so) but the value we put in it is the only stability we attribute.
a gem... is a rock only. what makes it valuable?

Last edited:
Is there nothing you despise or think of as wretched ?

Do you believe in evil ? in sin or karma ?

If we create something does that not make it real ?

Do you believe you have a soul ?
I believe in the big bang theory, and how there are billions of other galaxies out there, and I believe there could potentially be life out there. I also believe in evolution, and the intelligent design. I believe I am an evolved ape who will die one day. I believe in science. Just about anything that is logical.

is it though?
i mean the only value in anything is the value we put in it. like a dollar bill... it is in essence worthless (less so) but the value we put in it is the only stability we attribute.
a gem... is a rock only. what makes it valuable?
I said coin. A bill is already an imagined coin ;)
so yeah there's the difference already. A coin is actually worth something
for example the 1ct (€) coin is worth 2ct in material!

That's a crazy oversimplification and you could just as well say that rocks are metal.
Especially in this day and age, these materials have a use. A gem, a diamond for example has so many industrial uses, it's insane. Do you know how much stuff is made with diamonds?

Especially in this day and age, these materials have a use.
A use for who?
I see only exploitation and the need to rape the earth for the use of its mineals.
Ya wanna call this prgression? Your choice and freedome to do so.
I see it in a different light so not gonna get stuck in the tater/totter bs arguments.

A use for who?
I see only exploitation and the need to rape the earth for the use of its mineals.
Ya wanna call this prgression? Your choice and freedome to do so.
I see it in a different light so not gonna get stuck in the tater/totter bs arguments.
don't be silly

cancer treatment for example is a use of diamonds, as they're biocompatible

treating people with eye problems

diamonds are used to improve sound quality

oh and they're invisible to the electromagnetic spectrum, so their use in scientific research is fucking enormous

and just by the way, I agree in a general sense with you, but at this point, we're fucked, not earth
earth is never in any danger from us, and it will survive for another billions of years before it plops into the sun
we're pretty much doomed however, unless we do something

earth will just regenerate like that, she don't give a flying fuck
but let's stay with the example of diamonds.
their use in electronics is just being explored. Solar panels (the good ones) need fucking diamonds

If we ever want to go away from "exploiting" this planet, we need diamonds,
and not worn on fingers

don't be silly
who are you again?
i find your post lacking in substance but support your perspective.
my perspecive may seems "silly" to some but cannot and will not change what i observe.
your cure for cancer is a result of our self poisoning and is a vicious cycle of death, imo
silly? maybe to some.

who are you again?
i find your post lacking in substance but support your perspective.
my perspecive may seems "silly" to some but cannot and will not change what i observe.
your cure for cancer is a result of our self poisoning and is a vicious cycle of death, imo
silly? maybe to some.
I told you not to be silly. Meaning you're being silly, not that your perspective is silly.
As I said, I agree with it, to a degree. But as I implied, this technology could actually get us away from using coal or nuclear energy, if we ever want to stop destroying our own habitat, it's exactly what we need, clean energy.
Such diamonds are made in laboratories, not taken from the planet ffs, diamonds are much too rare to even effectively mine them for such uses

There is no "going back to nature" for society. Society goes forward til it blows up
So i don't know what you want. Humanity is absolutely trying to improve.
Yes, it should have started improving in the 1920s, when our damage to our habitat was first discovered,
but nobody did. At least someone is doing something in the right direction now,
and yes, diamonds are very important for that (again, synthetic diamonds, you must shit gold)

again, synthetic diamonds, you must shit gold
oh how i wish. :rofl:
and i hope you are right in what you see.
i just do not have much faith in the human condition.
sorry if i came off as an ass i do tend to discard optimisms as experience and observations have taken its toll.
no disrespect meant just tired of all the bs we are fed and eat up like its the gospel.
the more things change the more they stay the same. shit just seems to change in appearance but living a life of equality is like chasing the wind.
peace
<3

oh how i wish. :rofl:
and i hope you are right in what you see.
i just do not have much faith in the human condition.
sorry if i came off as an ass i do tend to discard optimisms as experience and observations have taken its toll.
no disrespect meant just tired of all the bs we are fed and eat up like its the gospel.
the more things change the more they stay the same. shit just seems to change in appearance but living a life of equality is like chasing the wind.
peace
<3
towards the "earth being raped" argument,
that has been achieved. It is now canon, and humanity is striving to get away from it.

but the question is how. as i said earlier, society is not just going to say "ok bye comfort, electricity, car, etc pp"
that isn't going to happen. however, as our technology progresses towards clean energy, we might actually be going towards a scenario where we could indeed heal our habitat/make it more comfortable for our living conditions(reason i say this is: earth don't give a fuck, let it rain lava from the skies, earth don't give two shits about it, what's 100k years til the next cycle? what's trillions of life forms? earth poop out more after the next Ice Age, and yes this still makes sense)

I wouldn't be so pessimistic yet. I think humanity as a whole is evolving, but this is a process that takes time.
I'm curious if we have enough time, but the direction is the right one.

earth don't give a fuck,
i get it but always had/have an issue being like nature which is cruel (just a perspective) and seemingly uncaring.
i always question if we as human are any different than nature and if we are somehow meant to be the true masters of our destiny.
is all this just a cruel joke on me and others to think we can make things better and above the natural order?
i am tormented by the thought that we must endure the pains amd heartbreak of destruction but i understand that to create a chair we have to destroy a tree.
paradoxes are my life and it seems that therein lies most of my torments.
maybe i have too high of expectations or just see shit through fogged lenses. i want freedom from this hell of the understanding of everything and breaking free of the oposing reactions to our actions.
not afraid at all of total oblivion but the suffering i see daily of others does something deep within me that makes me distrust my instincts to create a balance.
again... i am a nobody but my thoughts and feelings are still there and never go away.
i dgaf for my personal freedom but to see others in this meat grinder disturbs me to no end.
thanks for the space to try to work through my insanities.

And how do you practise this in daily life?

One day huh ;)

Sorry I didn't see your post.
I don't practice it in daily life. I don't understand that question honestly. Practice it. I guess I constantly ruminate about it. And obsess that all the people in the universe are just me in the future. I guess that is practice. I more so practice the belief in no freewill and predestination in everything I do. I truly believe in the future is already planned out by some sort of higher power. Even all my actions. By the way sorry for not seeing your message. I'm kinda socially anxious and have a low self-esteem therefore I find it difficult to talk to some people most of the time. I have no life and barely leave my house.

Last edited by a moderator: