I am now a rising rapper On all platforms

JayzzBlaze420

Bluelighter
Aight so I just released a song, and the other day a distokid sign me on a deal for all platforms including apple music and Spotify Ect. My song now had Almost 80,000 plays and 1200 likes.
All I do Is work at a shitty flooring place im always broke so i try to move weed its hard in a small town/ city

@JayzzBlaze420 hey man if you want an honest review, it's alright, the lyrics are better than I expected. I'm a huge hip hop nerd. I feel like this would have been better served with a different voice filter. I'm really biased against this kind of modern style, though. I say take the mumble filter off and have your voice shine in other ways. It was hard to hear the lyrics, and they make the song. Take a creative chance and don't be cookie cutter.

If you're really selling drugs you shouldn't be linking to your music publicly, as someone could use that to figure out who you are in real life.

If you're really selling drugs you shouldn't be linking to your music publicly, as someone could use that to figure out who you are in real life.
Maybe a a thread title change and move to music sub.. ill get the process started.